Tips on how to 100% knulls void

KontestmanKontestman Member Posts: 276 ★★
I maxed out Steve and am struggling on two harder paths 100% sugar crash already

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Yeah, choose the right Pre-Fights at the right time. And with max Symbiote (from last year) it’s no problem at all.
  • KontestmanKontestman Member Posts: 276 ★★
    After the title and cav shards @DrZola
    I have figured it out I thought his prefights didn’t stack and only lasted one fight but they last multiple and stack so i know the load out now
  • Alan706Alan706 Member Posts: 27
    Pretty sure the sugar crash boosts also work in there.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★

I have figured it out I thought his prefights didn’t stack and only lasted one fight but they last multiple and stack so i know the load out now

Wait they do? That didn't seem apparent to me at all.
    edited October 2023
    Yes for instance if you have 3 devours you remove 3 buffs and heal 1500 if you have adapt which im pretty sure is fury’s every you back to back medium you get 3 fury’s so use pre fights strategically and whenever you can also the 5 cost is OP @Usagicassidy
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★

Yes for instance if you have 3 devours you remove 3 buffs and heal 1500 if you have adapt which im pretty sure is fury’s every you back to back medium you get 3 fury’s so use pre fights strategically and whenever you can also the 5 cost is OP @Usagicassidy

This is awesome. I’ll try it a couple more times but at this rate honestly, it’s not worth it to waste a single revive for a reward of two 3*s so I feel like I’m just over it.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★
    In his abilities it states chosen pre fights are persistent throughout the remainder of the quest.