**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sugar Crush Bug — Finished all paths but didn’t get Exploration rewards

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. I finished all paths in Sugar Crush Week 1. For some reason, the game reset my progress, and hasn’t given me Exploration rewards. It also says my progress is 32% instead of 100%. In the pictures, you can see that i have collected the rewards from each path.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,539 ★★★★★
    May just be a visual bug. If you have 10k candy, you’re good.
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Same, just submitted to support, my total candy is at 5,600, just 4,400 shy of the weekly 10,000
  • Options
    You’ll get more responses if you get the total correct, it’s Sugar Crash
  • Options
    I have the issue. I completed 3 paths and the quest reset, so after completing the 4th path I’ve collected all the path candy but did not get the exploration candy.

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    How did you guys do the biohazard path?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,539 ★★★★★

How did you guys do the biohazard path?

Use the boost that heals 110% you from DOT, I think it’s called Recoup
  • Options

Same issue here hope this bug is fixed so I can get my exploration reward
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,283 ★★★★★
    I had one path reset like this and I got kicked mid path of my 2nd path, I think there was a day they change something with this quest. I had to do both again and I got my exploration rewards. Hope we get some energy refills for it
  • Options
    GokageGokage Posts: 12
    Dealing with the same issue, posted about it a few days ago. Energy refills are one thing, but I have no way of replenishing the boost candies I already used and would have to use again if I just chose to do the paths again for a chance at exploration rewards. Then I’m short for the upcoming weeks and going unboosted in week 4? Sounds like a bad idea
  • Options

Not getting my exploration rewards here kabaam.... Please fix this.