Best defender for bgs

I’ll take who ever wins to r4

Best defender for bgs 53 votes

Attuma
77%
G-Hun-Gearrcm2017IamnikeOurobørosJustcause102SidDDragon_Sham_Mother_FlerkenVbnmeItsClobberinTimejcphillips7GardoshCaptainDenversWinterFieldsTheGodfather39Dirty_DozzThePredator1001Demonic_embraceJT_Supremewillrun4adonut 41 votes
Apoc
7%
evilKINGwilsonSchnoodleTNB_FlashPT_99 4 votes
Man thing
15%
Chuck_Canuck75Annihilator13_LeoZedAJ007ShepAshacekarSagaChampionHüseyin47 8 votes

Comments

• flapjaxflapjax Member Posts: 285 ★★★

How do you deal with attuma btw?
    I use kitty's phase for him but still lose quite a lot of health

Namor, Omega Red, Abs Man probably the best along with Kitty, off the top of my head.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,037 ★★★★★

Only triggers on contact attacks - quite a large number of champs now list as dealing non-contact damage
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Apoc
    Atumma gets deleted by kitty, shuri easily, plus his special-1 lasts for like 1 second? Can get into punching him immediately after.
  • CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Member Posts: 193

Only triggers on contact attacks - quite a large number of champs now list as dealing non-contact damage
    Can you give some examples.
    I know a lot which does energy damage but non contact seems to differ from energy damage
    Basically anyone who doesn’t hit them with their body but like shuri uses her gauntlet to hit him which is non contact
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Attuma
    PT_99 said:

Atumma gets deleted by kitty, shuri easily, plus his special-1 lasts for like 1 second? Can get into punching him immediately after.

Yeah but he goes unstoppable pretty quick from all the sp1s, how do you counter that?
  • evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Member Posts: 214
    Apoc
    If you have him, Zemo was built for this fight. I'm a horrible player and can say he makes it pretty easy ;>
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Member Posts: 210

I know a lot which does energy damage but non contact seems to differ from energy damage
    Havok if you have him, and maybe Professor X? Magneto as well
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Member Posts: 179 ★★
    Attuma
    Juggernaut reduces his damage back mechanic by a ton
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 299 ★★★
    Attuma
    Shuri is one of the best if not the best for him. All of her attacks are non-contact
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Attuma

An easy way to remember non-contact champs is who you can't always parry, such as idoom, IMIW, Havok, Shuri, Nova, Professor X (except first medium), maw, etc.