**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can we fix BWDO already???

OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,317 ★★★★
I thought it was only an AQ issue but even in EQ on a path that requires Skill champs 🤦🏻‍♂️

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    I don't think this has ever been mentioned. Maybe submit a bug report
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 644 ★★★
    it also happens in arena, so I'm guessing it jallens everywhere
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,734 ★★★★
    I didn't know about it - what's the issue? Does it just crash the game when you face her?
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,074 ★★★★

I didn't know about it - what's the issue? Does it just crash the game when you face her?

Yup, the game crashes when you fight bwdo with certain champs. Black Cat is one I can confirm too, not sure about other champs that have this issue though (if there are any).
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,734 ★★★★
    Weeeeeird...I'd be really interesting to find out the root cause of that one.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,375 ★★★★★

Yup, the game crashes when you fight bwdo with certain champs. Black Cat is one I can confirm too, not sure about other champs that have this issue though (if there are any).
    It happens when you use skill champs against BWDO.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,862 ★★★★★
    I had similar issues in the past, expect that way, way worse. Never ended up fixed, no matter how many reports. So keep expectations low
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Graves_3 said:

It happens when you use skill champs against BWDO.
    Really? Cuz I know elsa works, and I've tried fury, bp and killmonger against bwdo in practice mode without any issues. I've only really had this issue with black cat against bwdo.
  • Options
    They did it again?!?!
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Don't get how this bug keeps happening. It's just such a specific occurence. Tbh this bug makes BWDO an insane defender 😂
  • Options

Elsa works, so there's one option for you there ;). But yea, its actually baffling how it hasn't been fixed yet.

Edit: Just checked, she's on the mystic quest, not skill. Idk why OP is using black cat there lol.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, it was the mystic quest actually.
    I don’t have Elsa, and Fury worked against her
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 709 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    While doing 7 carina challenge I encountered a bwdo on a skill path and only had black cat as ideal option in 7* ,had to use revives and potions to get it done because of this bug

Atleast if you're not fixing the bug change that bwdo with some other defender so other players don't experience the same frustration
  • Options

While doing 7 carina challenge I encountered a bwdo on a skill path and only had black cat as ideal option in 7* ,had to use revives and potions to get it done because of this bug

Atleast if you're not fixing the bug change that bwdo with some other defender so other players don't experience the same frustration

YEAH, if they’re working on it and they know it’s still bugged, TAKE HER OUT
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 468 ★★★
    I know Ronin doesn’t work either. I’ve tried a few times and it crashes every time when using him.
  • Options
    MrNonameMrNoname Posts: 23
    Actually the bug is the effect of using BlackWidow relics against BlackWidow DeadlyOrigin.

Not sure why it interact this way.
    So every champs works if you not equip BW relic and fight against BWDO.

It is not relate to the skill champs but since only skill champs can equip BW relic. Only skill champs causing crashes.

Not sure how long it will be solved. Happened like half a year already.
  • Options
    MrNoname said:

Actually the bug is the effect of using BlackWidow relics against BlackWidow DeadlyOrigin.

Not sure why it interact this way.
    So every champs works if you not equip BW relic and fight against BWDO.

It is not relate to the skill champs but since only skill champs can equip BW relic. Only skill champs causing crashes.

Not sure how long it will be solved. Happened like half a year already.

That makes so much sense omg. I've got the bw relic only on black cat, which explains why the other skill champs worked. Insightful. 👍
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    This bug is really bad can’t believe this hasn’t been addressed yet
  • Options
    Hey guys, one of our great CCP members might have found out the issue. The claim is BWDO only crashes you when you enter with a champion that has the black widow relic with the rune "learned intelligence" equipped. Feel free to test it yourself, but if that's the reason, it would make sense why only some people experienced crashes using skill champions on it. It also would make sense why it hasn't been fixed since we were looking in the wrong place.
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 321 ★★
    That's not the case either, I shared this info and some people shared that they experienced crash with Nick Fury and Valkyrie Relic.