OG HULK (UNDUPED)
18% 16 votes
SYMBIOTE SUPREME (UNDUPED)
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★

I have attached my Small 6 star Roster.Kindly Suggest
    P.S - I am gonna R3 my HULKLING FIRST....NEED SUGGESTION REGARDING NEXT RANK 3

Kitty Pryde
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 459 ★★★
    Kp!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 971 ★★★

Kp!!!!!!!!

I have attached my Small 6 star Roster.Kindly Suggest
    P.S - I am gonna R3 my HULKLING FIRST....NEED SUGGESTION REGARDING NEXT RANK 3

Kitty Pryde
    Yes...She's my Next Rank 2 and my 3rs Rank 3
    Meanwhile lets hope I will dupe her
  • Options
    95Don said:

Kingpin also, he’s a monster for bgs and questing

Is Kingpin really that worth? I HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED HIM OR LEVELLED HIM UP SINCE I HOT HIM.....
    HE GOT BUFFED?
    SORRY FOR ASKING I TOOK A BREAK FROM MCOC & HERE I AM AFTER 3 YEARS
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,247 ★★★★★

95Don said:

Is Kingpin really that worth? I HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED HIM OR LEVELLED HIM UP SINCE I HOT HIM.....
    HE GOT BUFFED?
    Yeah kingpin got buffed and is crazy for questing
  • Options

95Don said:

HE GOT BUFFED?
    Yeah kingpin got buffed and is crazy for questing
    Woah! Nice to hear...So lemme rank him up & use him......
    When I returned to game, I was so annoyed I had a 6 star Hulk, I tried him for some basic quest....Amazed by his Buff...I instantly Levelled him up & he was my 3rd Rank 2 6 star after CMM & Hitmonkey
  • Options
    THANK YOU GUYS! SO TORCH IT IS!
  • Options

Just cuz torch won the poll doesn’t mean he was best option. No offense your poll options were so random and lacked the big hitters like kp and kitty. Torch is only a must for bgs and a few story bosses
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,826 ★★★★★
    man i’ve missed having you around
  • Options

Just cuz torch won the poll doesn’t mean he was best option. No offense your poll options were so random and lacked the big hitters like kp and kitty. Torch is only a must for bgs and a few story bosses
    MY KITTY PRYDE ISN'T EVEN RANK 2 SO IS KINGPIN
  • Options

I took a break from the Game
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Kingpin

Edit to expand: I see that you've been responding saying he's not even R2, but IMO he still takes priority over all others except maybe Kitty. Considering you've taken a break and come back and weren't aware that KP was buffed, I actually suggest him over Kitty in this instance because Kitty has more of a unique and aggressive playstyle while KP is pretty straightforward.

He should be your next R3, even if that means everything else is on hold and you need to R2 him, get more materials and then R3 him. He will benefit you far more than any of youre R2>R3 options save maybe Hulk.
  • Options
    I feel like hulk is better than torch anymore especially story....torch can’t block anything nowadays especially these high attack values
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Mate we can here you, no need to yell
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Yeah seriously what’s with the all caps...honestly @Kabam Miike should just close this thread
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 915 ★★★★

Yeah seriously what’s with the all caps...honestly @Kabam Miike should just close this thread
    Its the weekend, my friend. Kabam is on vacay til Monday
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Try taking a break from your caps lock button. Good grief
  • Options

SORRY CAN'T DO IT! >_<
  • Options

Kingpin

Edit to expand: I see that you've been responding saying he's not even R2, but IMO he still takes priority over all others except maybe Kitty. Considering you've taken a break and come back and weren't aware that KP was buffed, I actually suggest him over Kitty in this instance because Kitty has more of a unique and aggressive playstyle while KP is pretty straightforward.

He should be your next R3, even if that means everything else is on hold and you need to R2 him, get more materials and then R3 him. He will benefit you far more than any of youre R2>R3 options save maybe Hulk.

OK I'LL TRY HIM OUT!
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,163 ★★★★
    Kingpin bro. Kingpin
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

SORRY CAN'T DO IT! >_<</p>
    🤡
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,438 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Priority #1is torch.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 512 ★★★
    Too many caps...

Your roster is really good..lots of choices.

1. Kingpin: best choice, easy to use, top 5 champ in the game and superb across all formats.
    2. Kitty Pryde: only if you can awaken her. She is good without the awakening but broken after thr awakening. Only reason she is below Kingpin is because she needs some practice to get her gameplay correct.
    3. Human Torch: top 10 champ in the game and destroys an entire class, enough said
    4. Hulk: has become awesome post his buff. Does a lot of damage, can stun loop you and good defender with his unstoppables
    5. King Groot: increase his sig level to enjoy one of the best regens in the game. His base stats are average but with armor break on sp 1 and huge poison damage on sp 2, you dont have to worry about his low base stats.
    6. BWDO and Hit Monkey: both very good skill champions with solid damage but lower than average defense.
    7. Attuma, Bishop, Peni Parker, Sauron. Annihilus and Thng: all excellent defenders with Peni and Bishop being solid attackers too and Thing is a good attacker with a full synergy team.
    8. Symbiote Supreme and Storm: extremely good attackers and defenders on the right nodes. Solid in overall gameplay.
    9. Captain Marvel Movie and Corvus Glaive: very good attackers but may lose out to Hulkling for a cosmic spot normally. Worth a rank up for battlegrounds or if you need multiple cosmics.

Dont sleep on Angela, Emma Frost, Diablo and Storm Pyramid X. They need specific conditions to shine but are very solid when they do. You have a lot of quality champs for a smaller roster.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Kingpin definitely
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    GUYS! I CHANGED MY MIND! I'M GOING FOR HITMONKEY! I NEED A SOLID CHAMP OTHER THAN HULKLING FOR GRANDMASTER FIGHT.
    Also I like his Playstyle...The Crits, The Bleed, mana I like him