**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who should I rank up 4* to 4

I got between Mordo unduped, Starlord duped and Cyclops duped....
Any suggestion

Comments

• meoreanmeorean Posts: 57
    Starlord is one of the best champs in the game. I'd rank him for sure.
  • I luv Starlord but what's so special about him
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Depending on your skill level and need, a case could be made for any of those 3.

If you're good at establishing and maintaining large hit streaks (50+), then Starlord is the way to go. However, most newer players don't find themselves in those situations, and in that case SL is average at best. He is awesome for end-game content. If you don't rank him now, you will eventually do it.

Cyclops is probably the best of those 3 for new players. Very straight-forward fighting style, decent damage output. If he's the blue version, his SP1/SP2 become unblockable with a hit streak over 20.

Mordo is great for defense, but is also really good on attack. He's a little more nuanced to fight with. Charging his heavy will generate up to 10 furies, and if you can get all 10 he hits like a freight train. Doesn't need to be duped to be decent.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    I would suggest either Starlord or Mordo, you’ll regret taking cyclops to rank 4 in the long run. Whether you’re good or not doesn’t matter, Starlord is the obvious choice (most would agree).
    Mordo is also a great choice but not so much for attack, defence he’s great. He does have a lot of utility that benefits him in attack, fury, regen, degen, soul barb, etc but still if you’re planning to rank one of these up for attack, then Starlord is the best choice.