Options

Looking for mature alliance active but relaxed

Looking for a mature group, want a permanent home. Active but relaxed.

Comments

• Options
    RedrhinoRedrhino Posts: 8
    edited October 2023

• Options
    eggesteggest Posts: 155
    How relaxed ? Map 5 with optional war and everything else?
    Just get in and do AQ is all you have to do.
    We are part of the experienced Avengers Resistance family so could offer different things if it's not quite right or you wanted to move up/down after a while.

If interested, add me on Line: eggest1
  • Options
    RAVEN1815RAVEN1815 Posts: 203
    Join us allaince tag X208

Add me on line raven1815 or in game Makenna
  • Options
    BloodappleBloodapple Posts: 27
    Hey man, check us out! We are pretty chill, but just ask that everyone contributes, supports and be kind to one another. If life needs to come first, just let us know. We are G1, AQ 665, BG’s 50-100K. Hit me up on LINE: SamiJTW
  • Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    edited October 2023
    @Redrhino We run Map 4 AQ. That's our only requirement. A lot of us score high in bgs. We are relaxed and many of us just working on content. In game or on line at DaBills ✌️
  • Options
    DaslzzamannDaslzzamann Posts: 10
    Redrhino said:

We are a time Gold 2, map 6, we use line to communicate, lookimg to push to gold 1, mostly adult alliance just use your turns then go about your business. Let me know.
  • Options
    CorvosCorvos Posts: 116
    edited October 2023

That picture should say it all about us if it fits lol
    - we are active - we do map 5/5/4 aq , gold 2 (atm we are 3 but we have always been 2 at season end) Aw - 5 war for season credit is minimum. We do battle grounds but not required - when we have spaces for new members it’s because folks have retired from the game .

If this sounds good - my line ID is Corvos_HW
    I sent a friend request ingame
  • Options
    DodolTalaDodolTala Posts: 60
    Redrhino said:

Looking for a mature group, want a permanent home. Active but relaxed.

Hi, we are a mature ally both in leadership and with most of the members. We play maps 66655 weekly pulling in 4200 glories. For war we play mandatory in season and usually not off season unless all members would want to. We are currently in G1 and have never gone lower than G2.

We easily finish every AQ day100% and with plenty of hours to spare. In war we also 100% every map.
    Members are not required to use any items unless they would like to. We try to be responsible about giving kills but no one is yelled at if they do. Just got to play responsibility. None of the other game content is mandatory, but members always put in strong numbers.

Please contact me in line if interested: RNEHMADI
  • Options
    Jpm14Jpm14 Posts: 32
    Aq 5x5, p4 aw, no third party communication app required. Search me in game to view alliance
  • Options
    Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81

AW G2 ally, map5x5, over 6 mil ally bg points, but if U don't play this mode, we have enough players who earn points... if U want to join us, pls write me on line app... swartzy1984
  • Options
    CHANCEC890710CHANCEC890710 Posts: 29
    edited October 2023
    Hi there! Depends how relaxed but active you mean - and what you’re used too. We run P4 wars and map 6 boss rush AQ, chilled if you can run a p4 lane with minimal to no deaths and do AQ/aw all good. Line ID: cchancegmt
  • Options
    SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 93
    Bg only ally here. 240k min, though pushing for the 12 mil next season for all the bonus goodies. Optional aq map 6 boss rush. Optional aw. Line id is predatoryak