Options

Need alliance asap

If anyone got any space, shout me
Very active in AQ, AW and BG

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,262 ★★★★
    Do you have line? We do AQ map 4, Gold 2 relax war and around 4-6 million in BG. Let me know if that works for you. My line id is aydennoah1
  • Options
    MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118

Do you have line? We do AQ map 4, Gold 2 relax war and around 4-6 million in BG. Let me know if that works for you. My line id is aydennoah1

I'll join if you let me join without line 😂I'm a discord user
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    As long as you do AQ, I let you join. We just don't use in game chat that's all. For war we actually optional but we have about 20-25 dedicated players. We don't recommending spending unless it's the 40% 1 loyalty revives in war. I send the invite if you are still interested. We are a mature relax team so it's a great team. We have one opening waiting for someone like you.
  • Options

As long as you do AQ, I let you join. We just don't use in game chat that's all. For war we actually optional but we have about 20-25 dedicated players. We don't recommending spending unless it's the 40% 1 loyalty revives in war. I send the invite if you are still interested. We are a mature relax team so it's a great team. We have one opening waiting for someone like you.

What's your in game name, gonna check out your alliance first
  • Options
    ayden_noah1. check us out and let me know
  • Options
    PP96PP96 Posts: 45
    Interested in joining a discord alliance. AQ and BG focused. 4400 glory weekly and 1-10% BG alliance
  • Options
    PP96 said:

Interested in joining a discord alliance. AQ and BG focused. 4400 glory weekly and 1-10% BG alliance

What's the alli rating and war rank
  • Options
    PP96PP96 Posts: 45

PP96 said:

What's the alli rating and war rank
    WWA 1. We run 2 groups for war Gold 2 and its optional. Shifting more towards an AQ and BG focused alliance. Add me on discord peepeeshooter96 or in game PP96