Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

WANT TO DO MAP 5 & MAP 6

I need a new alliance I want more tired of seeing everyone else progressing an I'm in the slow lane need a strong alliance who needs a baller guys (that's me)
HMU ON LINE: majub408
71zie6ay7ry4.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Hey there.. send me a message on line.. solarflare79
    Pic below with our info.
    Also.. do you happen to know your prestige?
    2928cx1zm57s.jpg
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,254 ★★★★★
    We, as leaders, only get to pick 29 other people to work with. Of course we'll be picky.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Well it’s quite simple really, you find a 5x5 alliance first then get a better roster and move up from there, your prestige is very low, so if any of the “hardcore” alliances took you on it would have a negative impact on the other 29 members of the alliance as rewards would be worse.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    You are not a asset if you can clear a lane on day 5. You might be able to, but some people are trying to save you cash.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,254 ★★★★★
    And OP, you sound awfully self-entitled. With that attitude alone, I wouldn’t want you in my alliance regardless of your prestige.