Options

Is Quake still broken?

Somebody crunch these numbers, feels like she isn't doing any more damage with her aftershock charges, but I'm not sure. Thanks

https://youtu.be/DaYdwEsMiMM

Comments

• Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    edited October 2017
    Says its physical damage but i highly doubt that juggs has that high physical resistance to lower it by almost half. Cause with 10charges you should be doing 4300 physical damage but there we only see 3 ticks of 740ish so 2220 damage, i higly doubt that juggs lowers it by that much especially with class disadvantage.
    But kabam says yes since they dont know how this works....
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    She works great for me.
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I had several times where I couldn’t get her to use her heavy attack after her auto-evade. Game registered no input whatsoever. She stood there and then began running forward towards the enemy. I tried again and had to swipe back to reset before she’d respond.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    GoatseGoatse Posts: 61
    @DukeZman I've had that same problem ever since I've started using her. Glad you brought it up.
  • Options
    AzeAze Posts: 11
    I didn't test it before, and it is hard to tell how much damage she deals since it seems to not be all at once, but rather over a few ticks. If it last 5 ticks (2.5s), then it seems about right to me. Certainly the damage increase with every level of aftershock for me. I tried a few duels and found with the following aftershock levels, the resulting damage per tick on screen:

2: 161
    5: 406
    8: 649
    13: 1054

If that damage gets dealt five times, over 2.5s, then 13 levels of aftershock does 5270 damage, which is about what I'd expect (431 * 13 = 5603). Possibly the 5* I was fighting has physical resistance or some other mastery effect reducing damage slightly. It was consistent that I was dealing 6-7% less damage than I'd expect, so that sounds like a difference due to diminishing returns, or my challenge rating of 100 versus 110.
  • Options
    DukeZman wrote: »
    I had several times where I couldn’t get her to use her heavy attack after her auto-evade. Game registered no input whatsoever. She stood there and then began running forward towards the enemy. I tried again and had to swipe back to reset before she’d respond.
    @Kabam Miike

I’m having this exact same issue now, even with the latest release.

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    She is definitely working better than before
  • Options
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    She is definitely working better than before

Yes, but the issue above still remains which leaves her wide open for attack.