**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5*s They Should Add to the 5* Crystal

Anyone else wondering why certain 5*s haven't been added to the crystal yet? Given, they've added new champs to the crystal every month up to December, but I don't see why the following champs are still not a part of that crystal yet:
-Wolverine (OG) I mean, Star-Lord and Magik are in it, plus there's a lot of ways to counter regeneration champs now
-Abomination (OG)
-Black Widow
-Vision (AOU)
-Daredevil (OG)
-Doctor Strange
-Electro
-Gamora (OG)
-X-force Deadpool
-Scarlet Witch (OG) Again, Star-Lord and Magik are in it
-War Machine

Comments

• Agreed lol
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    5* grey deadpool and i quit the game dude

and where is god fixit?
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    edited December 2017
    m76uwitc9fba.jpg
    Lol you think kabam wants to release this bud? Nearly a pre-nerf sw right there with less CR problems if at 4/55(or higher), they wouldn't be able to make more challenging content like they said back in the whole bait and switch situation with the nerfs.
  • Lol I’m glad war machine isn’t in it. I seem to have a habit of pulling him from 4 star crystals
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited December 2017
    I am wondering if the 5* have caught up....meaning when a 4* is added to the premiums their 5* are added to the 10k as well
  • Yeah, I agree that some of those champs would only make the 5* crystal more depressing lol. Scarlet witch is probably too overpowered for it, but I feel like wolverine should have been added to it by now.
  • No Ian, they were adding like 5 new champs per month to the 5* crystal, but it's pretty far behind the phc crystal schedule. I'm wondering if they're going to continue adding more per month next year.