Bg point milestone calculation

NisNNisN Member Posts: 16
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Now this is an approximate so correct me if I am wrong.
I match won using elder marks(EM) is 6750 points and losing is 2250 points.
I will not calc using energy as that's stupid lol but you need around 600 wins with energy(600*15=9000).
450k÷6750= 67 wins
So let's keep a win rate a 50%.
So you need about 9k EM

Comments

• Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 165 ★★
    edited October 2023
    NisN said:

Now this is an approximate so correct me if I am wrong.
    I match won using elder marks(EM) is 6750 points and losing is 2250 points.
    I will not calc using energy as that's stupid lol but you need around 600 wins with energy(600*15=9000).
    450k÷6750= 67 wins
    So let's keep a win rate a 50%.
    So you need about 9k EM

I was gonna say “WHAT!” at the 9k elders marks but then realised I have a way higher win rate than 50% lol. I only got about 5k marks so hope I can make it using them. I will buy some if needed though

• NisNNisN Member Posts: 16
    Hmm with 5k you can do it with a 65-70% winrate
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    I just wanna hit 375k Points.....I'm currently at 100k Points, Im pushed my way up to Plat II, and I have started encountering People with 6 to 7 Rank 4 6 Star, 7 Stars.....and all I have is a Rank 3 6 Star & nearly 10 Rank 2 and 2 Rank 5 5 Stars....
    It feels like hitting 350k will be a miracle.....
    So I have given up on the 7 Star Shards
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    Is it smartest to use the elder marks in the lowest tiers first? (Keep in mind i started at Plat II)
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    I just reached the 450k mark. This is the first time I ever grind BG like this. I needed those titan shards.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    bm3epps said:

I just reached the 450k mark. This is the first time I ever grind BG like this. I needed those titan shards.

What! how?!
  • Go_ToGo_To Member Posts: 317 ★★★

bm3epps said:

What! how?!
    Off day of work and no grass touching if I had to guess.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    edited October 2023

bm3epps said:

What! how?!
    I had 9k elder marks that I didn't even knew about. The only reason how I found out is I tried to purchase an elder mark, but it wouldn't let me due to full capacity. I'm assuming it accumulated from previous BGs from my alliance.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 151
    What is confusing to me isn’t the pints total but why I have 8000 more points in the alliance objectives then in the solo objectives ??? How can that be when they are the same amount of points!!!!
    @Kabam Miike i know it’s the weekend but some clarification would be nice.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,379 Guardian

What is confusing to me isn’t the pints total but why I have 8000 more points in the alliance objectives then in the solo objectives ??? How can that be when they are the same amount of points!!!!
    "Kabam Miike" i know it’s the weekend but some clarification would be nice.

If you clicked on the how to get points for each event, you'd see different numbers there.