**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Not so fair matchmaking

And this is the id whom you match making with me in battleground..could you pls tell me..which kind of matchmaking is this

Comments

• Options
    aryansinhaaryansinha Posts: 14
    Not so fair match making
  • Options
    iwosoiwoso Posts: 26
    I feel u but imagine this opponent versus this roster
  • Options
    This kind of matchmaking is not fair...
  • Options
  • Options

Another **** is just happened 😤😤😤
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    Where have you been this whole time? Its been exactly like this for seasons.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    Both in the same tier. Perfectly fair
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    I have a small Question....Is the Matchmaking hard because of the Seeding and is it gonna get easy with time on Plat 2 Tiers.
    Or It will be such Pain till the End.....
    I plan to reach Vibraniumn 1 to get that 7 star Blade Tip of Deathless Guilly
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    xLunatiXx said:

U mean a match between a cavalier roaster and a paragon roaster is fair just because they both are in same tier..i dont think its fair
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★
    DUHveed said:

TL;DR OP, working as intended. You’ve reached your account’s plateau. Take this chance to grow your roster and progress through story content.

Thank you
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

DUHveed said:

TL;DR OP, working as intended. You’ve reached your account’s plateau. Take this chance to grow your roster and progress through story content.

Thank you
    Any time. It’s about due time I compile a folder for template responses, screenshots, etc for the forums lmaoooo 😂

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,456 ★★★★★

And this is the id whom you match making with me in battleground..could you pls tell me..which kind of matchmaking is this

Look up the word competition and get back to me.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

U mean a match between a cavalier roaster and a paragon roaster is fair just because they both are in same tier..i dont think its fair
    Yes exactly. You both managed to reach the same tier.
    If you want a sport analogy, even though it's not 100% accurate, take 2 teams in football premier league, both with different budget (roster or title), both reached premier league and are playing against each other. Perfectly fine. It's a competition. If you want a chance to win, increase your skill or your roster or both.

People try to compare MCOC with other games and blame matchmaking.
    Take Dota or LoL for example. You kinda have access to all champions and only match based on your MMR or ELO (so your skill, it can be translated into your MCOC title, it's not 100% accurate but let's keep it simple). However, MCOC is a progression game, you don't have access to all champs and all rank ups, you have to work for it.

System has been put in place so people like you, UC and Cav, don't have an easy time to reach Gladiator circuit while TB and Paragon struggle. It's a competition. You want to climb, face people in the same bracket as you. Simple
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,185 ★★★★★
    But but players who do forfit or give free wins to smaller accounts are ruining the matchmaking 😭
    Stop or we ban 😡😡
  • Options
    JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 131 ★★★

Lol for once I fully agree with you
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,456 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

But but players who do forfit or give free wins to smaller accounts are ruining the matchmaking 😭
    Stop or we ban 😡😡

Homie, we know you're mad you can't get easy wins. Time to move on.
  • Options
    Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Posts: 106

There’s competition and then theres stomping lol. I agree though op should go and find something else to do until he can compete.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Stop or we ban 😡😡

What ruins matchmaking is when a large account will give a free win and then turns around and takes a free win. It also makes it very not fun if you're in an alliance that is pushing top 5 alliance rewards because it was practically required to farm points in plat 2 to save yourself a bunch of units on elders marks.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,185 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Stop or we ban 😡😡

What ruins matchmaking is when a large account will give a free win and then turns around and takes a free win. It also makes it very not fun if you're in an alliance that is pushing top 5 alliance rewards because it was practically required to farm points in plat 2 to save yourself a bunch of units on elders marks.
    Plat 2? Homie I was in gold, helping lower accounts complete their BG solo objectives by giving them free wins, helping them rank up, helping them reach 6* crystals or whatever they want to buy with their BG currency but since Kabam says NOO !!!!
    No it is then.
  • Options
    Thanks Kabam for this :
    P.S- The Match I won was because the Opponent Forfeited the Match.
    18 Straight Losses

• Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Everything is fair as long as you are in same bracket imho.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Thanks Kabam for this :
    18 Straight Losses

18 straight loses is the mathematical proof that you are at a tier you shouldn't be in the first place.
    If you were at a tier that was matching your strength, then you should be having a win ratio close to 50%.
    Having less than 5% win ratio, is the result of roster matchmaking proppeling you to a tier that is far from your real BGs strength.
    Grab any rewards you you can get from daily objectives, and focus your time on other content to improve your roster and skills 🙂
    I agree although my 50% looks more like 10 straight wins and then 10 straight losses and then 10 straight wins again (repeat). Honestly couldnt tell you why i keep doing that lol
  • Options

If that is so, Why did they ban Point Farming?
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

Thanks Kabam for this :
    18 Straight Losses

18 straight loses is the mathematical proof that you are at a tier you shouldn't be in the first place.
    If you were at a tier that was matching your strength, then you should be having a win ratio close to 50%.
    Having less than 5% win ratio, is the result of roster matchmaking proppeling you to a tier that is far from your real BGs strength.
    Grab any rewards you you can get from daily objectives, and focus your time on other content to improve your roster and skills 🙂
    I dontthink so....Last season I reached Diamond IV & This season aiming for Vibranium
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,377 ★★★★★

If that is so, Why did they ban Point Farming?
    There's a difference between naturally progressing to a Bracket and manipulating the outcome to camp in one.
  • Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 103
    It's fair you've just hit your accounts brick wall. Get better champs cuase this is as far as skill and luck will take you