Thank you kabam(sarcasm), battleground keeps improving

2»

Comments

• DarknessFallsDarknessFalls Member Posts: 162 ★★

This is what happens when they give low players training wheels to Plat.

I reached gladiator once when last time we had special rewards in battleground, though isn't this what matchmaking should fix?
    What exactly do you think is broken about matchmaking?
    Buddy when you manage to score 49k points and opponent stills outplays you, or when you have a tough matchup with these insane rosters, and you manage to finish of defenders but the opponent finishes the match in 30 seconds with perfect score, would you feel you are in fair matchups?

Especially when the best defenders you placed get obliterated, feeling you hopeless.

Now imagine this happening back to back for 20 games. Just seeing legend title opponents, would it feel fair ?
    You reached as high as your roster will take you for now.
    Its a competition for all level of players, you don't get to be the #1 of your roster level.
    I have reached gladiator bro, once, and haven't had such bad match-ups for 30 games straight I meant. If you feels the match making is good I understand, my friend with better roster has at worse 30% win, even he was surprised.
    That's why I said as of NOW, chances are you make it back to GC once all the harder competition moves up 🤷
    Let's see, though matchmaking has been a pain, had a match with eldermark while on losing streak with a legend title player, with all his champs above 20k, while i only have like 3, who get banned, my bans are worth less cause 3 doesn't cut it when the opponent has such a massive account. How do they even do match making, my account seems like a punching bags when they laugh at seeing the champ rating start of the match.
  • GrO_otGrO_ot Member Posts: 35

GrO_ot said:

I’m a 💩 Paragon, 9 x 7*s, 7 x R4s, rest of the deck is R3s.

I don't know what it is, but I'm getting more "fair" fights this season...I started in P2 after Vib3 last season, and have won 7 out of 8 fights so far, and am now in Diamant IV.

I still have no ambitions above D1 this season, and to start in Plat next season, I only play 48 hour objects, and sees where it takes me.

You should be in GC...I believe Diamonds are for Thronebreakers
    Maybe…but I don’t use units, or play more than the 48 hours obejctives…D1 or Vib is more than enough for close to zero effort.