7* r2 options

Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
Just finished exploring 8.3, so I have a generic 7* r2 gem. I'm not sure I want to use it on any of the 7*s that I currently have tbh. What do y'all think?

Also, that brutal rollover from hulk to antman in the 8.3 7* crystal broke me. IT WAS ALMOST PERFECT AAAAHHH.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,449 Guardian
    For offense, you can morb harder or put it on OG BP. For defense, Mangog is very tanky and annoying, same goes for Sassy too.

However, you can always save it for a black cat or Hulk too.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Pikolu said:

For offense, you can morb harder or put it on OG BP. For defense, Mangog is very tanky and annoying, same goes for Sassy too.

Both morb and bp are bleed reliant, which I'm not a fan of tbh. If I take up a r2 for offense, I'd want that champ to be flexible and have wide enough coverage.

I despise mangog lol, that dude is never seeing the gem. Sassy though, is definitely my current number 1 pick. Still deciding whether I want to pull the trigger on him rn...
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,449 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Both morb and bp are bleed reliant, which I'm not a fan of tbh. If I take up a r2 for offense, I'd want that champ to be flexible and have wide enough coverage.

I despise mangog lol, that dude is never seeing the gem. Sassy though, is definitely my current number 1 pick. Still deciding whether I want to pull the trigger on him rn...
    If you want somewhat annoying dual-use champion, Mantis is very good. If you want pure offense that isn't reliant on bleeds, do Gamora.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

If you want somewhat annoying dual-use champion, Mantis is very good. If you want pure offense that isn't reliant on bleeds, do Gamora.
    Hmm. Is it better to take up a r2 rn or sit on the gem for a hulk, titania, chavez, or shuri? Tbh I have like 9k 7* shards, and with cyber weekend coming, I might just wait until then. That said, its still nice to hear some other opinions, thanks.
  • ErmanHarith0802ErmanHarith0802 Member Posts: 49

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Hmm. Is it better to take up a r2 rn or sit on the gem for a hulk, titania, chavez, or shuri? Tbh I have like 9k 7* shards, and with cyber weekend coming, I might just wait until then. That said, its still nice to hear some other opinions, thanks.
    I'm personally holding on to my r2 gem until I open my next 7* and first titan
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    I took my unduped Sassy to R2 the night before 8.3 launched and duped my Sassy from 8.3 rewards lol he's now chilling in the ban list as he's perma banned in every single match
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,345 ★★★★★
    You must be sleeping on that mantis, she's awesome
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,400 ★★★★★
    I'll never regret my 7r2* Mantis
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Member Posts: 380 ★★

Just finished exploring 8.3, so I have a generic 7* r2 gem. I'm not sure I want to use it on any of the 7*s that I currently have tbh. What do y'all think?

Also, that brutal rollover from hulk to antman in the 8.3 7* crystal broke me. IT WAS ALMOST PERFECT AAAAHHH.

If you ain't sure you wanna use it on anyone, then don't.
  • WonderWanderWonderWander Member Posts: 80

I think Hulk and Vox are R2 worthy among my 7* . Still I would wait for Titan crystal opening maybe next month before I use a generic R2 gem , what if we get someone better!
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,980 ★★★★★
    I would wait @Sachhyam257

@WonderWander Hulk in my opinion.

Dr. Zola