Options

Another 7* Deathless Piece But in Necropolis

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
I saw a new deathless piece on battlerealm livestream just now. But i couldn't rewind or pause the moment, had to get it from kt1 stream.
You can see the piece here in Necropolis rewards.

And this is one of the pieces that belongs to Guillotine.

For me reaching GC to get a piece is fine but i don't do everest contents. So probably would think on Investing on 6* pieces especially the one in bg store. Good that it's there for some time for me to consider.

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,563 ★★★★★
    F
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
    November 15th is launch stream for Necropolis, they have some time to revise the reward if they want. Otherwise if they actually intend 7* deathless champs only for top tier players then that's fine. I will be good with 6* if pieces are easily accessible just for a collection.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,965 ★★★★★
    Lmao no way am I touching this for a long while. I’ll take the 6*
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,286 ★★★★★
    Less goooo
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 204 ★★
    Kinda figures, but at least it doesn't appear to be time locked.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    I'll still push for GC for the piece locked in BG's, then on 10 years when I do Necropolis I can get that piece. :)

Looks like I may buy thr 6* piece from the store afterall, though cause I won't be doing any everest content anytime soon. Have never done LOL or Abyss, wtf would I do the new one for?!? 🤣
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,167 ★★★★★
    I like how my comment was moderated on a weekend when we have awful stuff on here most weekends stay up lol
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    This type of content is always a revive dump, and with the revive nerfs it’s going to be even harder to achieve for FTP accounts. Kinda sad she’s locked behind the quest.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 540 ★★★
    Too bad I was happy with the release of a special guillotine but a piece in an abyss style content is not my thing. Good luck to you ;)
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 540 ★★★
    Ashacekar said:

November 15th is launch stream for Necropolis, they have some time to revise the reward if they want. Otherwise if they actually intend 7* deathless champs only for top tier players then that's fine. I will be good with 6* if pieces are easily accessible just for a collection.

A guillotine piece is 30k in the battleground shop so not especially😅