**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4 class expert arena

CropDusterCropDuster Posts: 743 ★★★
I couldn't find it and do not recall but does anyone knowwhen they end? The 31st?

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    If you are referring to the 3vs3 Catalyst Class Basic Arena, rotating among T1a, T4b and T4cc (actually Ascendant crystal with a chance for t4cc), then it is always 1 day after the T4b arena. It will never end.

However, if you are referring to T4 Class Catalyst Daily Quest, the diagram below is showing the timeline

Not sure if I understand you correctly and not sure if the info below is able to help you.
    If none of these is answering you, can u pls kindly help to elaborate more what you are looking for? thanks

a1k7or7kzcrj.png
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @shchong2 thank u for the info again lol.
    Yes, the T4 class cat daily quest is the info I needed.
    Sorry for the confusion

Great, glad it helps, haha
    yeah QUEST is very different from ARENA
    anyway, happy holiday and happy MCoC-ing, cheers!!! :)