**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Fragments for 7* deathless

__SF____SF__ Posts: 291 ★★
I noticed in the store the 6 and 7* versions of the deathless champ. The current offer in incursions store is for 30k trophy tokens for a piece of the 6*. Does anyone know when or how the 7* pieces will release ?? I’m hesitant to spend for the 6* pieces if 7* pieces will be released soon. If anyone knows. Please share the love.

Blessings

Comments

• Options
    The 7* piece is at the very end of VT
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    One of them is apparently in the Necropolis
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★

Expect the remaining two 7* pieces to be revealed soon, probably another from next month‘s Side Quest.
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Necro? Damn! now I should forget about it for awhile
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

Necro? Damn! now I should forget about it for awhile

Well, yeah - me, too! But I'm going to work for the VT piece, as we don't know when it comes around again. The Necropolis can wait :-)
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 291 ★★
    @WOLF_LINK the profound sadness has not release yet right. How is KT already done with a run?? Beta? That one will be interesting
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,287 ★★★★★
    __SF__ said:

@WOLF_LINK the profound sadness has not release yet right. How is KT already done with a run?? Beta? That one will be interesting

Thats from the battlerealmbrawl kabam showed it on the stream and even showcased rewards and kt was livestreaming the stream also
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,239 ★★★★★
    I doubt there will be a 7* to buy from bg store.

We got 6 and 7* of same version of the pieces when we logged in
    The 6* version is buyable in the bg store while the 7* version of the same one is in VT end.

So this means 7* of 3rd piece is from the new abyss type.

I expect another 6* and 7* piece will be from incursions and the 5th piece somewhere in an eq
  • Options
    LetheLatteLetheLatte Posts: 114
    Malreck04 said:

Crcrcrc said:

One of them is apparently in the Necropolis

Well, f***
    Lol, ngl, I would get the 6* if that's the case