**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

L2 revive farming

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
Hey guys, just wondering what the best method for farming level 2 revives is? (Lvl 1 are fine for herc but I doubt Kabam will allow us to run through necropolis with him). I usually complete the 22hr solo event for one and I also do the apothecary and find lvl 1 revives in occassional quests. Is there any other ways I'm missing to farm revives or great quests like the old 3.2 revive farm pre nerf? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Eventually, you'll get to a point in the game where you'll have like 10 of them in your overflow at all times and a backlog of hundreds of free crystals. Until then yeah the credit card or arena lol
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    They're in 22 hour solo events (but this might be based on progression level?)
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

They're in 22 hour solo events (but this might be based on progression level?)

I believe thronebreaker and paragon have l2 revives. Not sure about Cav
  • Options
    t123459t123459 Posts: 55
    PT_99 said:

Try to run 6.4.6 path.

the grandmaster fight lol
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,122 ★★★★★
    t123459 said:

PT_99 said:

Try to run 6.4.6 path.

Did you actually entered grandmaster's room to steal L-2 revives? 😨
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    t123459 said:

PT_99 said:

Try to run 6.4.6 path.

To be fair I ran 6.4.6 twice and got a lvl1 revive on the third time so it's not terrible rates :)