Comments

• Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 77
    Stebo_79 said:

How about this one?

this guy is just clearly modding
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,167 ★★★★★
    Without any bs nodes, KP is an easy defender. 98 seconds is almost the duration time allocated per round. No cheaters will have the fight last 98 seconds 🤣
  • Options
    it’s very likely that English isn’t OP’s first language.

it’s also very likely that a “caveman” wouldn’t be able to pick up on that.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

KP is way too easy of a defender, though he purifies hulk's debuffs. Unless the opponent is skillfully playing by wisely landing combos that won't let KP reach sp2 regardless of his endhanced power per debuff, it's all well and good and the fight could have been done even faster

Even letting him get to sp2 is fine in the current metal cause as a decay attacker, Hulk places a slow debuff when he knocks down the defender, preventing the unstoppable
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 576 ★★★

KP is way too easy of a defender, though he purifies hulk's debuffs. Unless the opponent is skillfully playing by wisely landing combos that won't let KP reach sp2 regardless of his endhanced power per debuff, it's all well and good and the fight could have been done even faster

Even letting him get to sp2 is fine in the current metal cause as a decay attacker, Hulk places a slow debuff when he knocks down the defender, preventing the unstoppable
    Slow doesn't apply when at class disadvantage
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,244 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023

it’s very likely that English isn’t OP’s first language.

it’s also very likely that a “caveman” wouldn’t be able to pick up on that.

Obviously dude. No need to state the obvious and be a keyboard warrior lol
  • Options
    SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    Im a bit confused, the fights 98 seconds. And hulk is one the most broken champs no with his sp2 and physical vulnerability, am i missing something? Also kingpins purify isnt 100%.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 935 ★★★★

Im a bit confused, the fights 98 seconds. And hulk is one the most broken champs no with his sp2 and physical vulnerability, am i missing something? Also kingpins purify isnt 100%.

When kp gets 8 or more debuffs he has a 100% chance to shrug them all and activate overpower. So when hulks sp2 places around 15, none of them stick and hulk is back to square one. Hulk isn't great against kingpin for that reason
  • Options
    TeiTei Posts: 49

Certified bronze gameplay we’re witnessing here

I’m in diamond 1
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,633 ★★★★★
    Tei said:

PogCrazy !!!!!!
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,633 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

How about this one?

Bro must be playing on iPhone 15 pro max 1TB, with wireless charging on 😳
  • Options
    victor158 said:

Tei said:

It’s an hulk with 100% of health vs a king pin….. ok unterstood the IA/kabam olready decided who have to win and have to lose

who is IA? kingpin has a very easy sp1 to dex and hulk has a bunch of damage even without debuffs. 93 seconds is a very long fight and i dont see any issue with it. you dont need to parry to get openings.
    IA=Artificial Intelligence….. yes everybody know how to dex kp sp1 but how is possibile that kp never remove a debuff?
  • Options

When kp gets 8 or more debuffs he has a 100% chance to shrug them all and activate overpower. So when hulks sp2 places around 15, none of them stick and hulk is back to square one. Hulk isn't great against kingpin for that reason
    And hulk was with 100% of health…. It’s really embarrassing
  • Options

Anyway are you mcoc noob?
  • Options
    Tei said:

Nah that was just good gameplay, poor choices. Legit fight
  • Options
    Tei said:

Anyway are you mcoc noob?
    No lol I'm just Rey
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    Dude u shall understand it's not always about KP and him purifying debuffs, sometimes champs who are heavily reliant on them prove to be much better of attackers than they are expected. U though the PV debuffs will give kingpin enhanced combat power rate so u put him on def, but Hulk even has some furies which gives him more damage and plus not all debuffs will be purified by KP. Yeah I know u could've won but that lag backed u but better luck next time
  • Options
    Yes yes.... anything can happen in bg
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 77
    Tei said:

victor158 said:

Tei said:

It’s an hulk with 100% of health vs a king pin….. ok unterstood the IA/kabam olready decided who have to win and have to lose

who is IA? kingpin has a very easy sp1 to dex and hulk has a bunch of damage even without debuffs. 93 seconds is a very long fight and i dont see any issue with it. you dont need to parry to get openings.
    IA=Artificial Intelligence….. yes everybody know how to dex kp sp1 but how is possibile that kp never remove a debuff?
    how do you know he never removed a debuff? hulk doesnt need debuffs to do damage
  • Options
    victor158 said:

Tei said:

victor158 said:

Tei said:

how do you know he never removed a debuff? hulk doesnt need debuffs to do damage
    I don't know but is shure in my opinion that the AI played a lot in the opponent favor. And I repeat when I was fightening kitty the game was lagging.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 328 ★★
    In 98sec it is possible. 7* Hulk is so much powerful even R1. Kingpin is not so hard to fight.
  • Options
    Adri5846Adri5846 Posts: 45
    Tei said:

U ask "Is this really possible?" All of us are telling you that this is possible and could be done in less time with 100% of health.

What are you looking for? U want us to tell you that is imposible? I cant understand what u want...
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 785 ★★★
    Tei said:

And my King Pin is r5 liv.200

damn , that is impossible . How dare you finish fights with 15% hp like that
  • Options
    Adri5846 said:

Tei said:

U ask "Is this really possible?" All of us are telling you that this is possible and could be done in less time with 100% of health.

What are you looking for? U want us to tell you that is imposible? I cant understand what u want...
    When the game want, already write before
  • Options
    Jack2634 said:

Tei said:

And my King Pin is r5 liv.200

damn , that is impossible . How dare you finish fights with 15% hp like that
    It is possible when game is lagging