Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

BG question

Was recently fighting a Hercules in BG with HT. Never knocked him down and when I launched a SP2, Hercules just shrugged the stun debuff after a second. Is this normal and just something I never realized? I know he can’t be stunned when he has a “feat” but he had 0 before launching SP2

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,111 ★★★★★
    The question I need to ask is how did this get posted three times lol. Sometimes we get a double post, but a triple post? Thats super rare
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 168
    No clue, just meant to post it once
  • Options
    MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Posts: 46

Was recently fighting a Hercules in BG with HT. Never knocked him down and when I launched a SP2, Hercules just shrugged the stun debuff after a second. Is this normal and just something I never realized? I know he can’t be stunned when he has a “feat” but he had 0 before launching SP2

You're never going to stun him by knocking him down unless it's a stun passive. Knocking him down gives him a feat of strength which will shrug off the stun debuff.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,111 ★★★★★

No clue, just meant to post it once

Yeah it's really weird how it happens lol
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

A special and a heavy are a knockdown. So he activates a feat from your SP2 knockdown and is stun immune. (If this wasn't clear from the earlier poster).