**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you happy with rockets button rewards?

ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Now that we have the rewards from the button i ask.... is it what you expected ?

Are you happy with rockets button rewards? 150 votes

Hell yeah!
70%
Etaki_LirakoiGroundedWisdomLloyd_NabbitLagmelongtimekayloh20NEOEbbtideFlazinator420downRiegelDARKLOKIRagamugginGunnerStavelotXoteTime_to_clobberJustice_Evo_8thetaman23ImpulseGimli_SoGBigMoSpidey076 106 votes
no..... where is my 4* awaken gem.....
10%
Tsangoddevil_jeffNDK13Dshuusername92847LukedwonlnHeraldofNoneVartoxsolivagant56jerstolpLolmacheteDiamondSrkushwahagroovygal14000FreedomfigterKiddie 16 votes
meh....
18%
Dok_HolidayOngellWhododo872N8PBurntbaconFuzzylumpssfu_koraxJonny123Ed2727I_ForgotStefanjonesrozerosAegeontheBoldThomaszarKeram85wSWeaponXLuciusVorenusForwardShtdafckupVG0d 28 votes

Comments

• VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    Hell yeah!
    That raccoon should definitely teach Kabam some appreciation classes.
  • ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
    meh....
    I love the new title ! Honorary Guardian Of The Galaxy!
  • ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
    meh....
    i agree, the title was the best bit for me
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Hell yeah!
    It was free stuff that I got for literally doing nothing. Could have been a 2* crystal for all I care. I like free. Don't care what it is. But yeah, this was a very nice batch of rewards.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    Hell yeah!
    I'll take a free t4b any day!
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Hell yeah!
    Did people really expect a 4* awakening gem for doing nothing? I'm happy with the free t4b and t4cc shard crystals.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Waited 30 days for what????? Some shards, some frags and a t4b.....what great rewards
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Hell yeah!
    Thanks Kabam!
  • kayloh20kayloh20 Posts: 12
    Hell yeah!
    They didn't have to even put the button in the game.
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Hell yeah!
    I really don't understand why people are annoyed at these? For a freebie package for doing literally nothing, it exceeded expectations. Sure, everyone would of loved something more but in terms of what we got to what was realistically expected..... yeah I was pretty happy
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    meh....
    meh....
    Not like they were going to be amazing rewards, but to let them just sit there and get it for free, I will take it.
  • Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Hell yeah!
    Pleasantly surprised that we got t4cc for doing nothing. Better rewards/effort ratio than 5.1, 5.2, and events.
  • guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    Hell yeah!
    Free rewards for doing nothing. Can't complain about that.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Didn't live up to the buildup but what more would you expect from kabam. Surprised it wasn't another glitch
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    No one is going to push No, because no one was expecting nor wants people to think they were expecting an awakening gem. Flawed stat analysis.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Hell yeah!
    Pretty damn good for doing nothing
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Hell yeah!
    Yeah bc it was free for not being stupid enough to push the button. I still wanted the title though :/
  • meh....
    imo they're decent rewards, those complaining about the reward probably even forgot about the button existing <3
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Hell yeah!
    Free is free.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hell yeah!
    It was way better than I was expecting. Really nice little fun thing kabam did, with the button
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Hell yeah!
    I would enjoy a similar thing everymonth.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Hell yeah!
    Rocket said not to push the button
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    Hell yeah!
    Better than a kick in the pants, that is for sure.
  • explorershaneexplorershane Posts: 34
    Super jealous! I'm coming back to the game after 2 year break and with my pathetic ten non-duped 4 star champs, I definitely should have waited before button pushing. Those prizes are like a pirate treasure to middling players like me.
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35
    My main account did not get any of the rewards
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Hell yeah!
    Free swag for pushing the button, free swag for not pushing the button. I see no room to complain.
  • it should have been better rewards since it was so tempting to push the button i'm pretty sure all summonors expected a huge prize but thanks anyways
  • projectionist09projectionist09 Posts: 6
    Why does not kabam give a new reward to me ?I didn't push death button. Kabam should improve it soon.