**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel Insider Hela....not on time

A month ago i got the rewards for hela marvel insider...claimed it and typed my name on the name line below. I read when it will be arriving and it said the 19th....now a day passed and still nothing...soooooo Whats going on here?? Is there a change i wasn't told about? If so why can't you communicate to me or others . But where on earth is my two star Hela?

Comments

• GeneralDCGeneralDC Posts: 42
    I was supposed to get a two star Hela a few days back as well but never got her. So it could be happening to everyone.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Thanks for the reminder and validation of the date.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    A month ago i got the rewards for hela marvel insider...claimed it and typed my name on the name line below. I read when it will be arriving and it said the 19th....now a day passed and still nothing...soooooo Whats going on here?? Is there a change i wasn't told about? If so why can't you communicate to me or others . But where on earth is my two star Hela?

Way too animated for something that Kabam has said is out of their control.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    so the 22nd huh? it told me the 19th? Why didn't it change for me? thanks for telling me guys..sorry if i looked stupid.
  • Had a 22nd deadline for mine as well... nothing as of yet...
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    so the 22nd huh? it told me the 19th? Why didn't it change for me? thanks for telling me guys..sorry if i looked stupid.

mine said 22nd as well, so I'm not going to jump up and down yet

even if it comes a day later i still don't mind, since this is something outside Kabam, and a nice redeemable gift from Marvel Insider for collection purpose (won't even need her for future 2* arena)

happy holiday and cheers, go get some drinks, have some fun, hela will be there waiting for you in your bed when u r back home
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    edited December 2017
    but on a semi side note (because as stated kabam has no control) Marvel Insider...has yet to respond to any email I have sent..so beware of doing anything more than the free stuff...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    These rewards usually come in 5-7 hours from now on.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    These rewards usually come in 5-7 hours from now on.

Thank you eXtripa, I think this is about right. Glad to have more 2* in my collection
    this post is off topic lol im still getting lectured at wooooooo
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017

I think you were confusing Hela with MODOK (MODOK and the Recollection Crystal Bundles both say January 19th) ;)

Funny thing is i thought Hela was the 24th... but yeah 22nd seems to be what is was/is (nice surprise that it is sooner). Should get it tonight around when the calendars roll over (so like 6 hours or so from now I think).

Looking forward to those crystal shard crystals and trying Hela out... I really like her animations and look :D
    chev327fox wrote: »

I think you were confusing Hela with MODOK (MODOK and the Recollection Crystal Bundles both say January 19th) ;)

Funny thing is i thought Hela was the 24th... but yeah 22nd seems to be what is was/is (nice surprise that it is sooner). Should get it tonight around when the calendars roll over (so like 6 hours or so from now I think).

Looking forward to those crystal shard crystals and trying Hela out... I really like her animations and look :D

maybe i feel dumb asf lol
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    chev327fox wrote: »

maybe i feel dumb asf lol

Na no need to feel that way. I was confused on the date as well.. it happens ;)

Voluntaris wrote: »
    just got my 2 star Hela and 3 star Ragna$%ck

Haha! Me too, just got it. I only got Hela as I got 3* Thor from the calendar sadly (wanted 3* Hela for that, oh well... happy either way :D ).

Now MODOK and the Recollection Crystal next month! :D:D

EDIT: Aw, all 10 of those shards crystals gave me PCH shards... terrible rng on those this time (I usually get at least 1 3* or 4* opening from them... oh well).
  • SlugeinsteinSlugeinstein Posts: 11
    the rewards just arrive in the mail today!
  • I had the same problem with the blade and morning art bundles. There is nothing that kabam can do to help. Marvel insider is its own company. you need to go to your marvel insider acct. And contact there support. It did take time but it was straightened out and I did receive the bundles
    woooo i gots ittt
    also why am i getting flagged for spam? why are these people flagging everyones post ...