**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battle grounds

So I have lost the last 10 matches in BGs and a few I have either just gave up and let him win because his deck is extremely higher then mine or just the fact I’m getting matched with people with multiple 7* in their deck… does that result in a ban I’m not point farming or anything I’m legit stuck just need 705 points left and I can buy the sword piece in the shop what do I do?

Comments

• Options
    JustsomefoolJustsomefool Posts: 33
    Ik the matchmaking is complete garbage,Im a Cavalier with near 600k rating,going constantly against TBS and Paragons with 1 or 2mill rating with overpowered rosters and Its only platinum 2......
    Also if you're a progressing player don't buy that gully shard yet until there's more info on it.The gully piece is not going anywhere,still nearly 90 days left for it.
  • Options
    I just don’t wanna risk getting banned for constantly losing.. 10 matches and out of the 10 I left 5 because they were over 2m eating with all r4-5 6* with multiple 7* and I don’t stand a chance I only have a few R2 6* like what’s going on this season?! I never had this issue in platinum last season
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,532 ★★★★★

I just don’t wanna risk getting banned for constantly losing.. 10 matches and out of the 10 I left 5 because they were over 2m eating with all r4-5 6* with multiple 7* and I don’t stand a chance I only have a few R2 6* like what’s going on this season?! I never had this issue in platinum last season

You have more higher roster players playing, even if they don't like BGs.