**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why can't we gift Carb Cores?

Some people who have Deep Wounds, Assassin, and suicides already fully unlocked really have no need for Carb cores. However that isn't the case for everyone. Newer players, or players who don't spend (regularly) can't get carb cores that easily. They have to wait for things like the scrapyard or for Magneto's quest to get them, or wait a month to get one. If Stoney Cores are able to be gifted, why not Carb cores? Or even the class cores? It would let the higher players help the middle or lower players out a lot. For those wondering I'm 299k rating with a rank 4 5* Ghost Rider so I'm not trying to leech off of "high players"

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    You are very generous considering the only way you would be able to gift a carb core is by spending units on it. (you cannot give away what you have in your inventory...all gifting requires units)
  • Options
    Ghost_BlaZeGhost_BlaZe Posts: 21
    In order for people to get the good masteries, they need to spend units. It would be nice to help alleviate the stress of grinding for those who cannot
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    I can respect that.
  • Options
    BronzeFallBronzeFall Posts: 60
    Honestly, I think the gifting badge needs to be used for unit purchases (ie potions) and also inventory. You could actually save your alliance members in either AW or AQ or even help out starting players in Story Mode or in the Event Quests. But would someone find a way to cheat or rip off someone out of an item?
  • Options
    JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    You used to be able to gift carb core. I'm pretty sure i did it along time ago.
  • Options
    BronzeFallBronzeFall Posts: 60
    From what I have heard, you could gift crystals way back when too before it all changed