I’m having a terrible time in battlegrounds because of these things

AceymcocAceymcoc Member Posts: 195 ★★
now before i start this post i want to clarify i’m currently in vibranium 3 with roughly 380k points in the solo event so i have been playing quite a bit, my account is also around 2.5 mil so it’s not like i’m a new cavalier player, i’m paragon and have been for a while but this battlegrounds season has been far from fun for me, i’ve had mutiple issues with it and want to ask if anyone else has been having the same issues

to start with i have done obviously around 380k points worth of battlegrounds matches and i can confidently say throughout all of those matches i’ve had about 4 where i chose my champs second instead of first which gives me the advantage, now i know this is all rng based but i’ve done 5k elder marks worth of matches which is over 50 and to be at a disadvantage for 40+ of them really doesn’t seem like the right rng my last 25 matches+ i’ve been at a disadvantage because i’ve had to pick my defenders first

my second issue is the matchmaking, my account is 2.5 mil and my deck consists of a r5 6* r4s r1 7 stars and r3 six stars, yet i constantly find myself going up against people who hv a full deck of r5s r2s and just a few r4s, i then look at there account and there more than double my rating, in no way is this a fair match up when they have more than double the size of my account, now obviously account size doesn’t mean there a good player but when i’m going up against a account size that’s double mine and i constantly have to pick my defender first in every match i’m at a huge disadvantage

the third thing is a bug that keeps happening to me where because i’m constantly picking my defender first it will load up into the match and before i even get to pick my first character for the match the game picks for me and i don’t even get the option to pick, i can be screwed over 3 times before i even fight a character

the 4th issue is my game crashing mid fight in bgs which i then reload my game and i hv like 40 seconds left to do the fight, now this may be my device issue but i highly doubt it considering i hv a 2020 ipad and a 2021 phone and it happens on both of them

i’m just wondering if anyone has experienced the same issues i have and if anyone knows any way to stop them from happening, sorry this is a long post but thanks for reading

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,423 ★★★★★
    The R in RNG is for random, so the system is not accounting for prior rolls when deciding the next one. Otherwise it wouldn't be random. Random does not mean you'll get 50-50 split. I have gotten the bug where it auto-selects your first champ, but only twice in recent memory. (Personally I do no think picking first has impacted my W-L rate.)

Matchmaking -- just depends on where you are. The higher you get on the leaderboard, the tougher the defenders will be. Not sure why anyone expects it to work differently.