**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New 5☆/Rank Down Tickets?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @fede10rico are not 3* trash to 4*? 5* champs should be much better than 4* champs once maxed out just like 4* maxed champs are much better than 3* maxed champs
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @MEŦAPħҰS rank down tickets shouldn't be introduced with 5* additions to the crystal just because cyclops got a slight buff. There will be more chances and resources to take up more 5* to rank 4 in the future. It's easy to get the resources to rank up 4* CW if someone ranked up another champ instead. You just have to grind for the resources. Rank down tickets were only for champs that got worse because of nerfs in case people wouldn't to spend resources elsewhere. Rank down tickets don't get added each month when new 4* come out. It's essentially the same situation
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    @Deadbyrd9 - fully understand everything your saying. I'm in the 5500 prestige bracket and have no qualms with my rankings, just disagree with kabam on this one.
  • Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Were changes not made to cyclops (NXS)? I have to disagree with you @Kabam Miike. Ranks downs were introduced because changes were made AND the community no longer liked champs they ranked up. So by your logic, changes were made to cyclops and some of the player base may like the chance to rank him up over previous choices made. And for those early in their career trying to establish a 4* roster, SIGNIFICANT changes were made to civil warrior.[/quote]

YEAH, I have a dup 5* clops & didnt rank him, when we had RDTs,
    CAUSE HE WAS BROKEN @ time ....
    so, a ranked a 4* & I have to deal with the MOSTLY 5* matches & biased rating system,
    & I REGRET IT......

BUT NOT 1/2 AS MUCH AS I DO,
    FOR EVER PLAYING MCOC,
    in the 1st place.

I guess, kabam is right,
    It's the players fault, .........for playing.

• Options
    Ghost_BlaZeGhost_BlaZe Posts: 21
    Hey All,

Quite simply, no, there will not be any more Rank Down tickets for the addition of 5-Star Champions to the Crystals. We periodically added new 5-Star Champions to the crystal anyways, and this in no way devalued the value or the effectiveness of other 5-Star Champions.

Rank Down tickets are not made to reverse decisions made in the past because you don't like a Champion that you may have ranked up, but are for when a Champion is no longer the same as they used to be.

5-Stars are also not becoming less rare, nor are they making 4-Star Champions obsolete. 4-Star Champions are still what most of the content's difficulty is based off of, and we don't see them becoming obsolete any time soon.

So you're saying that the Labyrinth of Legends was meant to be completed with 4*s, Act 5 chapter 2 is unbeatable without at least 1 rank 4 5*. I agree with you, 4*s aren't going anywhere, but all the new end game content is geared towards 5* champions.
  • Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Riddle:

Who has 2 thumbs & wants RDTs
    as a permanent part of the game?

r8p4l8yw8vju.jpg