**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Second 6* ascension

Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
I’ve been testing both of these champs for a week to see who I should ascend but my indecisiveness won’t let me figure it out. Need some help here lol

Second 6* ascension 59 votes

Future ant man (s200)
66%
Spity68Manup456BigTuna_2054SungjCassyGodrohrsimolazAdvUnobtainiumClawsSachhyam257Pikolucaptain_rogersMaqsoodJaymix79Dfour24RollTideLaneThe_Doctor_24_1DrauglinIoniqus_797Trek26 39 votes
Hulkling (unduped)
33%
GroundedWisdomMidnightfoxNescioRasiloverIamnikeJustcause102Ayden_noah1Powerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimeRenaxqqKavya30ShenkThePredator1001Axew416BlitzLightningDanRoseAskelladGalactikDonutRadhe12i292Emomike 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Hulkling (unduped)
    I have my hulkling ascended and he’s an absolute beast. But you cannot go wrong with fantman either. It’s a win-win anyways
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 862 ★★★
    Future ant man (s200)
    love to see fantman getting more and more love
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,147 ★★★★★
    Hulkling (unduped)
    Honestly, pick the one you enjoy the most, it really doesn't matter which one because neither of them will be 7* anytime soon.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Honestly, pick the one you enjoy the most, it really doesn't matter which one because neither of them will be 7* anytime soon.

Fair enough, my problem is when I play one of them I think “yeah I’ll definitely choose him.” Then I go play the other and it’s the same story lmao.

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,382 ★★★★★
    Hulkling (unduped)
    I did Hulkling. No regrets.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,222 ★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

love to see fantman getting more and more love bans

I know, it's crazy!
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    Who’s your first? If your first is Herc or another cosmic, I’d definitely say go FAntman.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Who’s your first? If your first is Herc or another cosmic, I’d definitely say go FAntman.

Forgot to add that in the info, herc was my first ascension.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 709 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Future ant man (s200)
    I was in the same boat and went with Fantman, no regrets

• Options
    Akki_94Akki_94 Posts: 51
    Future ant man (s200)
    Meanwhile my 2nd ascended:

• Options
    edited November 2023

Is he able to end most bg fights in just one sp2? If so that’s a huge plus for me. (I face mostly r4 healthpools.)
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 709 ★★★
    Future ant man (s200)

Is he able to end most bg fights in just one sp2? If so that’s a huge plus for me.
    I haven't used him in BG matches yet but I'm confident he can finish fights in one sp2 , as I could do that even at R5
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Is he able to end most bg fights in just one sp2? If so that’s a huge plus for me.
    I haven't used him in BG matches yet but I'm confident he can finish fights in one sp2 , as I could do that even at R5
    Oh that’s awesome. I recently r5ed mine but haven’t gotten to use him much in bg on offense. If he’s not banned he’s usually on defense. I don’t run suicides idk if you do, but that sounds great.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,407 ★★★★
    Hulkling (unduped)
    Since you already have Herc ascended I would like to change my answer to FAM.
  • Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 97 ★★
    Hulkling (unduped)
    I'd also change mine to Fantman since Herc is already up.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Dang I screwed up with giving all the info
  • Options

We did it boys.