I have to pick defenders first

Okay Kabam why is it, that every battlegrounds match i play i have to get the disadvantage of picking defenders first.. I have literally gotten it like 20 matches in a row and lost a lot of them only because i was the one who had to pick defender first in the 3rd round.. like how do you guys manage who picks their defender first.. i really wanna know

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 7,119 ★★★★★
    I highly doubt the only reason you lost matches is because you had to pick first lmfao
  • JBtheboss649JBtheboss649 Posts: 19
    I have this issue too it’s so annoying. There is also a big disadvantage to the last pick the opponent always picks up a counter he didn’t have yet. It’s really weird it seems like I only had the last pick once or twice this season
  • Blackw00lfBlackw00lf Posts: 19
    So u can pick second? I didn't know.. for about 100 maches.. sorry there was one time but guy very weak but every time i got a mach with someone with only r4 and r2 7* I got to pick first and the last pick of the oder player was a counter for my best defender or defender that needs a counter with i don't have in my hand
  • KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 69
    I have picked 2nd for EVERY match in BGs since day 1..... weird