Options

iPhone 15 pro max - Unintended Mediums

I have the iPhone 15 pro max since launch and I cannot play top tier war on this device because it has a tendency to cause me to throw a medium when I am trying to throw a light. It will end combos on the 3rd or 4th hit often enough that it’s worrying me to use in any competitive game mode.

I’d say 5 to 10% of the time my combos are ended early due to a random medium.

@Kabam Miike or anyone at Kabam is there any known issues with the iPhone 15 pro max? I have delayed sending my trade in back until the end of the war season but I only have another week.

It seems fine other than the random mediums being triggered. I’ve went back and forth with my 13 pro max and I’m 100% certain it’s something just with the 15 pro max

Anyone else have this experience ?

Comments

• Options
    DLTAxIceDLTAxIce Posts: 13
    I am also having this experience on the 15 pro max, but it’s more than just mediums. Sometimes, when I block, my champ will just stand there and take a hit, when I try to dex, I either dash forward for a medium or don’t dex at all.
  • Options
    TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    iPhone 15 Plus here and having the same issues
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 860 ★★★★
    Yeah same issues.
    I’ve played a lot this weekend and it’s worse than I originally thought.
    I’m having trouble with combat in general. It’s not smooth at all, jerky, inconsistent speed etc.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 860 ★★★★
    Also having problems with specials not always firing when I press the button. Literally watched my thumb tap the special button to make sure it wasn’t me missing the button.

Heavy attacks sometimes not registering too.
  • Options
    BHDBHD Posts: 4
    I contacted support and had Kabam aware of this input issue. As of now, some people are still complaining about the problem on this forum, but Kabam has not responded to this section of the forum. I think this is a bad response from Kabam.
  • Options
    Billyclub409Billyclub409 Posts: 4
    I have had the same issue for weeks. The game is almost completely unplayable. I went to the Apple Store and ran several hardware diagnostics. Everything with the phone checks out. They said it has to be the software with the game. Please fix!!
  • Options
    PrylankPrylank Posts: 14
    I'm having the same issues constantly it's either dropped inputs or are completely the wrong ones dash back dash forward holding block dashes back specials not triggering it's not random it's in every game mode
  • Options
    HugeBeanHugeBean Posts: 23
    I have had this issue for months. iPhone 13 Pro. My character will randomly dash forward usually face first right into a special. That plus the missed parries makes a frustrating experience. Support told me to close other apps and try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.