**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG progression nigh impossible

2»

Comments

• Options
    CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 55

You have two options, force yourself to keep playing until you win more than you lose, or give it up for a few days until some easier matchups make it into your rank. From personal experience, you're better off waiting a few days. While you WILL have to suck it up at some point and get used to punching up against stronger accounts, every few days enough fresh meat tends to rank up that you just might get lucky and get a few easier matches in a row.

Yes. I'll take a break for a few days.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Can we see your roster so we can help you deck-wise? Cuz Ik it helped benching my highest rank characters for decay champs and annoying defenders which rlly helped my win rate
  • Options

Can we see your roster so we can help you deck-wise? Cuz Ik it helped benching my highest rank characters for decay champs and annoying defenders which rlly helped my win rate</blockqu

I'll have a look at that thanks

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★

• Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

If they're better than you, they should win and you should lose.

It's not a skill issue.
    Are you sure about that? If it weren't a skill issue you wouldn't be 2-18, regardless of roster.
    Yes I am. A lot of the matches are very close. Its about being totally outgunned against relativity similarly skilled rosters. But moreso its about "where is everyone else" with rosters similar to mine.
    Thinking you're on the same level or better than those who have progressed further than you is the type of attitude that keeps people from getting better.

People of your size are littered all thought the VT and GC, just like those who have bigger rosters and those who have smaller rosters.
    What are you on about? I don't think I'm better. I'm confused that I'm not running into all the other accounts ts you say are "littered".
    You said it wasn't a skill issue. If that was true you'd have a much better record.
    I'm up in Diamond. 50% of the accounts I've beaten were stronger accounts. When skills are equal, the strongest roster wins.
    Or maybe you're not as skilled as you think. Or your drafting and deck strategy is not on par with your opponents. Blaming all of your losses on roster and not taking any responsibility to get better/smarter is not a winning strategy.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Neither is relying on a Roster that overpowers the other Player instead of skill.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited November 2023

Neither is relying on a Roster that overpowers the other Player instead of skill.

I am not gonna feel sorry when my roster that I have accumulated by clearing what the game throws at me crushes a low level account. And I am certain that even if that account were to get champs equal to mine I would still come out victorious cuz no matter how much that low level account cries about skill, I am certain that I beat them in both skill and knowledge of the game.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

I am not gonna feel sorry when my roster that I have accumulated by clearing what the game throws at me crushes a low level account. And I am certain that even if that account were to get champs equal to mine I would still come out victorious cuz no matter how much that low level account cries about skill, I am certain that I beat them in both skill and knowledge of the game.
    I wouldn't count that as a certainty. I've seen some very skilled lower Accounts.
    The point is, you can't assume anyone with a smaller Account is not skilled, and I consider it a measure of skill based on performance and not just Roster.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

I wouldn't count that as a certainty. I've seen some very skilled lower Accounts.
    The point is, you can't assume anyone with a smaller Account is not skilled, and I consider it a measure of skill based on performance and not just Roster.
    What would be a measure of skill??
    Clearing game content??
    Playing pvp modes and doing well??
    Cuz i am fairly certain that a low level account hasnt done as much content as me and hasnt done as well as me in both war and bgs.
    And i am not saying anything as a certainty rather i am fairly certain. Yes there are exceptions but those exceptions arent going to be crying about matchmaking so they arent a topic of discussion here.
  • Options

If they're better than you, they should win and you should lose.

It's not a skill issue.
    Are you sure about that? If it weren't a skill issue you wouldn't be 2-18, regardless of roster.
    Yes I am. A lot of the matches are very close. Its about being totally outgunned against relativity similarly skilled rosters. But moreso its about "where is everyone else" with rosters similar to mine.
    Thinking you're on the same level or better than those who have progressed further than you is the type of attitude that keeps people from getting better.

People of your size are littered all thought the VT and GC, just like those who have bigger rosters and those who have smaller rosters.
    What are you on about? I don't think I'm better. I'm confused that I'm not running into all the other accounts ts you say are "littered".
    You said it wasn't a skill issue. If that was true you'd have a much better record.
    I'm up in Diamond. 50% of the accounts I've beaten were stronger accounts. When skills are equal, the strongest roster wins.
    Or maybe you're not as skilled as you think. Or your drafting and deck strategy is not on par with your opponents. Blaming all of your losses on roster and not taking any responsibility to get better/smarter is not a winning strategy.
    Why would you think I'm not trying to get better? I'm not blaming all of my losses on my roster.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

Where have you seen these "very skilled lower Accounts"? Are you just assuming that all low accounts that beat you are super skilled?