**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Inputs?

Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
edited November 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I so hope it’s just me- but for the past 3 days, my inputs are completely off.

Specifically, I basically can’t do a 5 hit combo. Every time I try, the gameplay sort of stumbles, and the champion ends up doing a 3 hit combo leaving me completely open, and I get destroyed. Happened in AW more than any other mode.

I’m talking every single combo.

iPhone pro 13 here, so hopefully not the phone.

Am I the only one this is happening to?

Comments

• Options
    KanoooKanooo Posts: 112
    Well, i didn't want to be the fire starter so let me just reply.

Not sure about the combo thing but I feel like there are lagging issues recently.

Last time, i think we still can anticipate how the AI would react while it can't be seen during the lag but now it seems like we can't (if im making any sense).

Been experiencing it these few days with my old phone and now the same BS is happening on my iPhone 15. :D
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Inputs seems better to me but i think my blocking is bugged or something
  • Options
    xchipxchip Posts: 4
    Same issue. Since beginning of November i experience various trouble with inputs like:
    I press block - champ doesn't block
    I press block - champ runs forward
    I try to dash back - champ stands still
    More then stryker or special activates at random
    It is hell to play BG with all of this
    Anyone else got the same?
  • Options
    xchipxchip Posts: 4
    Catmanndo said:

Same, .

Did you report it to support?

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,451 ★★★★★

Specifically, I basically can’t do a 5 hit combo. Every time I try, the gameplay sort of stumbles, and the champion ends up doing a 3 hit combo leaving me completely open, and I get destroyed. Happened in AW more than any other mode.

So record some fights. upload to YouTube and show it. If its every single combo, it should be pretty easy to provide the evidence so the devs have it.
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 274 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Lots of issues here with either the iPhone 15 pro or the new OS. Dropped inputs. Blocks turning into dashes. Mediums turning into lights. Dexes turning into dashes.

But it’s cool because kabam intensely playtests all of their patches before pushing them live.

Edit - this is in addition to the frame drops, combos I’m able to interrupt, combos they’re interrupting on me, throwing specials while on the ground or without a full power bar, and countering ultra fast when in a corner versus in the middle of the stage.
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 274 ★★★

So record some fights. upload to YouTube and show it. If its every single combo, it should be pretty easy to provide the evidence so the devs have it.
    iPhones don’t have the ability to record inputs and the input display kabam made is just showing what it interprets the input to be, not what the actual input was. So a video would have to be done playing on your phone and then recorded with another phone held in place by a mount or some sort.

But I’ve only been playing 6 years. I’m sure I’m completely wrong. It’s user error and I’ve suddenly lost the ability to play.