**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Top 5 worst champs in the game in your opinion

1. Hercules, he is overrated littlery the worst
2. Ghost, who needs crit damage am I right
3. CGR, like what sweaty dweeb uses him I’m sorry SOG
4. Doctor doom, doctor doom more like doctor bad
5. Apocalypse, like who actually cares about evade no one uses it and 4 pre fight charges wow that stinks

Comments

• Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 273 ★★
    edited November 2023
    Nah I’m on a quest to get more disagreements than Kabam miike so I made the hottest take ever some OP champs would be good though
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,577 ★★★★★

Nah I’m on a quest to get more disagreements than Kabam miike so I made the hottest take ever some OP champs would be good though

Gotta beef those numbers up, that’s rookie stats.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    How did he get 101.7k
  • Options
    What ever I’ll beat him too just you wait I’ll be the most technically hated person on the forums if disagrees=hate
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,591 ★★★★★

Let me introduce you to the CEO of disagrees,

You'll never be him.
    Who is he?what is the post?
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 920 ★★★
    Hahaha, so funny.
    Call me the curmudgeon of moronic posts like this.
    Please keep eating up the forum with your uselessness.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,070 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

What ever I’ll beat him too just you wait I’ll be the most technically hated person on the forums if disagrees=hate

You're not that guy pal. Trust me, you're not that guy.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,473 ★★★★★
    Whenever I click on a worst champs thread, I just automatically expect it to be filled with good champs that people call bad to be funny. It was hilarious like 3 years ago but I can’t believe how much people have beat this into the ground lmao
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★

Attention ladies and gentlemen

Your savior is here
    (Spam disagrees)

I dunno why but that line i just hear it in lokis voice
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    I’m not gonna be a troll im not gonna do actual bad stuff this is a complete joke I didn’t know people did these post im relatively new and this will be the only bad post I make i was just doing a joke like this is not something to get worked up about it is a purposeful moronic post and im not a self professed troll whatever that means no need to be mad like seriously some of the comments are funny and make me laugh some are just unessacarily toxic I get I did a lame joke but jeez calm down in the end it’s just the internet
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★

I’m not gonna be a troll im not gonna do actual bad stuff this is a complete joke I didn’t know people did these post im relatively new and this will be the only bad post I make i was just doing a joke like this is not something to get worked up about it is a purposeful moronic post and im not a self professed troll whatever that means no need to be mad like seriously some of the comments are funny and make me laugh some are just unessacarily toxic I get I did a lame joke but jeez calm down in the end it’s just the internet

You are new on forum, as a beginner it can be tough going. Keep learning. First start with comments then go for posts. When i was 1* petyr it took me time as well. Soon as your wisdom grows, u will level up to figure out engagement and the right content.
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    1. Hyperion super overrated
    2. Claire I’ve yet to see anyone use Claire and not time out
    3. Invisible woman… I mean cmon really?
    4. Cap Sam 🤦‍♂️
    5. Shuri same thing with Claire I’ve yet to see somebody not time out with her

Honorable mentions: stealthy, titania, spidey 2099, Corvus, hulkbuster
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Samanun said:

4. Cap Sam 🤦‍♂️

Clarie hype sam invisible woman and shuri is a wierd combination
  • Options
    Im sorry I was hoping you’d would not see @SlayerOfGods
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,473 ★★★★★
    Samanun said:

4. Cap Sam 🤦‍♂️

I can’t tell if you’re serious or not, but this list is garbage if you are
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,510 ★★★★
    My list, my opinions.

1. Superior Ironman, he was my first 4* r5 way back when as he was an aq machine but he stinks in the current game, wish he got OG ironman treatment.

2. Lol Ultron, another champ I enjoyed using could've done with a more fleshed out kit as the poison, healblock and fury were decent, but he is lost and forgotten to time not even a 6*.

3. Dr Strange, the sorcerer supreme, deemed overpowered by our gracious overlords and never quite recovered.

4. Most of the captain America variants, reworks for OG or WW2 with Buff immunity, Trauma, Bulwark, physical vulnerability and fragility potentially passive stuns. There is a vast untapped pool, but he just stinks.

5. Groot
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,940 ★★★★
    Lol must be a joke post.

The real worst champs in the game are these
    • Doctor Strange
    • Captain America (both)
    • Unstoppable Colossus
    • Iron Fist (both)
    • Superior Iron Man
    • Iron Patriot
    • Cyclops (both)
    • Groot
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

You are new on forum, as a beginner it can be tough going. Keep learning. First start with comments then go for posts. When i was 1* petyr it took me time as well. Soon as your wisdom grows, u will level up to figure out engagement and the right content.
    You make it sound like attention seeking is a career path.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 315 ★★★
    Gladiator
    Midiator
    Lamiator