**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red Light, Green Light

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
Petyrs are you ready for the annual Necropolis games?
The grand prize is King of the Dead Title.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Yeah that's the only bit of the GM that doesn't sound super fun
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Sure. Because everything else sounds “fun and interactive”.
    Tbh yeah, it seems like a nice little challenge. I for one am very excited, I'm just worried about the rest of the paths
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Sure. Because everything else sounds “fun and interactive”.
    Tbh yeah, it seems like a nice little challenge. I for one am very excited, I'm just worried about the rest of the paths
    Agreed for most of the fight. But hat last phase for the kill shot looks painful.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★

it also makes no sense... when the LMD kicks in, his health goes up outside of the bounds of the phase.

What if you die when he is at 95%?

they said the effects persist between fights so it’d just start ticking down once you go in again
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    This actually looks quite fun of a fight looks a little better than abyss collector
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

it also makes no sense... when the LMD kicks in, his health goes up outside of the bounds of the phase.

What if you die when he is at 95%?

It’s no different than Nick. He’ll just continue ticking down when you come back in
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Now imagine if the global node is active here, with a time limit on top of it ...
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Raise your hand if you will preserve your sanity by not attempting the hell that is the Necropolis

I will lose my sanity because I'll go for a completion even though I have 0 reverse control skills
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Raise your hand if you will preserve your sanity by not attempting the hell that is the Necropolis

90% (possibly more) of the player base does not even attempt to dream to deal with this kind of horrible content.

But I will be here to make jokes on the expense of those who do…. 😆
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    funny thing is on stream they said this boss would be more forgiving than abyss boss lol

but i guess we gotta wait and see.

nothing is certain yet
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Keonex said:

funny thing is on stream they said this boss would be more forgiving than abyss boss lol

nothing is certain yet

Abyss is a low bar. Ridiculous kit with random unstopoables and unstoppable when you hit the opponent is dumb
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Keonex said:

nothing is certain yet

It's not funny if it's true, if you read GM's kit you will realize every single ability he has can be countered by the player. Abyss Collector and his random unstoppable wasn't something you could really counter, if he went unstoppable because you crit or whatever you simply died and no amount of skill could save you. GM on the other hand has some extremely complicated mechanics yes, but you can eventually play around them with enough practice (and I mean weeks or months of practice of course, not just hours or days)