Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

FIX THIS NOW [More Info Needed]

Bearz_RuleBearz_Rule Posts: 47
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Act 5, Chapter 2, Quest 3: Punisher and other champs are maintaining the spite buff even after it expires! This, for me, is incredibly maddening as I spend very little on the game and have only 2 R5 4*. I rely on my skills to get me through, but bugs and BS like this greatly hinder my progress. I would like my revives and potions refunded to me.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. I'm really sorry that you're having this issue with Spite. Could you let me know which Champions you're using when you see this issue?
  • Options
    Well I used Gwenpool first, as she has Enervate to allow me to not have to deal with specials. Then I used WW2 to block the specials. I gave up after that.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Thanks for the update @Bearz_Rule. Can I get a bit more specific information from you?

-What other Buffs were active in the fight?
    -What mastery set-up was being used?
  • Options
    Dexterity (still don't think it should be a buff no offense) and then Regen from Wolverine. c3i6sesganj5.png

uyk7343gsln7.png
    5d3d51bo9ood.png