**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New level up interface

xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,149 ★★★★★
With the new update comes a little change when leveling up your champs:

Let's be honest here, we need to disable or move the unit level up option somewhere else.
It's on the same level as those units pop up offers, I can already see people making posts about pushing that button inadvertently.
I know a similar option option already existed for rank up but it didn't feel misplaced like this one does. Plus what's wrong with the cost ??

Comments

• Options
    DLWOLFDLWOLF Posts: 7
    I regret that button from existing in game haha
    Jokes aside, I vote to have something on configurations to disable that button from level up screen.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I don't understand why this even exist? Who asked for it?
    Even the whales will not use this.... they already have millions of gold and ton of ISO.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    It's useful for lower level players that have Gold and Iso issues. I also saw an option that allows you to use units to get the class catalyst to rank up to the next level which I thought would be a good pro player move. Anyway, not everything in the game is designed for top tier players. I won't be using this often, but I can remember all those years ago having real issues with iso/gold/cats.
  • Options
    Everything about this feels bad. I was anxious leveling up my champs yesterday for fear of accidentally pressing that button. Leveling up champs should not cause anxiety that they might take your units with a misclick.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Vanitelia said:

It's useful for lower level players that have Gold and Iso issues. I also saw an option that allows you to use units to get the class catalyst to rank up to the next level which I thought would be a good pro player move. Anyway, not everything in the game is designed for top tier players. I won't be using this often, but I can remember all those years ago having real issues with iso/gold/cats.

It’s not the offer itself … it’s the placement. You just know people will accidentally click there and potentially lose their units. And yes , I know there’s a pop up to try and prevent that but what if that gets disabled ? Once you disable those pop up warnings they are gone forever.
  • Options
    The pop up confirmation doesn't have a checkbox to disable it, so it should always pop up before you actually go through with the units. I'm finding the filter button more trouble to navigate around since the iso selection window is more condensed together.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

This is pure dog. Zero come on we need you.

There is no way this is an oversight. This is 100% intentional placement to get accidental clicks. What the hell

Slow down. Tin foil is expensive these days.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Plus the fact that they did it in the same month as cyber weekend .
  • Options
    That's a pretty hot take on the placement reason. Having the pop up that can't be disabled is helpful to prevent those things. If you're mindlessly tapping, then there's a chance, sure, but it's pretty obvious when the message pops up that units will be used.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Plus the fact that they did it in the same month as cyber weekend .

There's no big conspiracy or ulterior motive building up to those sales. These changes are done weeks and months in advance. They're not correlated. Nor are they making every decision surrounding them.
    The sales come every year, and people either want to buy them, or they don't. No one is trying to "make" us spend. If people want to spend, they spend. If they don't, the game isn't forcing anyone to.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Not a big deal IMO.