**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The problem with Weekly Arena announcements and access to information

Am I the only one that struggles finding the information on which champions will be featured in Arenas each time, and in general with the existing system?

There used to be a thread in the forums on Weekly Arena Hero Announcements, that was not updated every week, so in August it was announced that these announcements will be done via Twitter. After a couple of months, again there is no advance information for us player on this on Twitter (the last announcement was 3 weeks ago, no announcements since then). Clearly again this new system is not working.

I understand the workload might be too heavy during some periods, but perhaps it would be a possibility of at least announcing all the upcoming Arenas every one or two months? Sure the element of "surprise" will be lost, but it is increasingly frustrating the fact that we do not know if we will grind an arena in advance and cannot plan our game engagement and time accordingly, if we see the upcoming arenas only 2 hours before they go live. I am not personally playing that much Arenas, only occasionally, but still there might be a week or two that I may decide to go for it, and now it is very hard given the lack of information.

A discussion or some insights from Kabam may be useful on how to constructively address this problem. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts :)

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    The basic arena is always known. The featured arena is always known every 2 weeks (except in game months with 5 weeks like the game month that is ending tomorrow) or 2 out of 5 weeks. In weeks that a brand new champion is not in the featured they are putting an old champ who is available as a 7* in it. So 75% of the time you know who it is and the other 25% you can pretty much narrow it down.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    I just base the arenas on the crystals that pop up
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 138 ★★
    Use „Mcoc calendar”. Type in in google