**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Happy November - Are you ready to SPELUNK in the "Dark Catacombs"?

MCOC TeamMCOC Team Posts: 533
edited November 2023 in General Discussion

Dark Catacombs

The Grandmaster has found a path to victory in his “friendly” battle against his brother, The Collector. The Necropolis has opened up paths to strange Catacombs, filled with dangers AND TREASURE! Grandmaster isn’t much for getting his hands dirty, so he’s looking to hire those who can work in secret and shadows to embark on a harrowing adventure! You’ll need help to descend these depths, so gather some SPELUNKING ROPE this month and you’ll get access to weekly Dark Catacombs Side-Quests!

Start: 11/08/2023 @ 18:00 UTC

End: 12/06/2023 @ 18:00 UTC

Format

• New Quest weekly
  • 5 Difficulties (Threat levels 1-5)
  • 1 Path with 3 looping optional paths
  • 1 Boss fight per entry, plus 1 additional fight per optional path you take (up to 3 max)
  • Reward nodes grant randomized rewards
  • Rewards are reset and can be obtained each time you enter

TLDR

• Collect Spelunking Ropes from Grave Robber Solo Event (7 available at the beginning of each week)
  • Use your Spelunking Rope to access the Dark Catacombs Side Quest
  • Win fights, complete paths, collect rewards
  • Collect a “Shiny Shovel” from your Weekly Solo Objectives to access and complete an additional path and collect your “Cache of Treasures”
  • Exchange your Cache of Treasures for a premium item in a Catacombs Store Tab
  • Collect Crystal Shards from the 7-Day Log-in Calendar
  • Earn additional rewards from Solo Objectives and Solo Events

7-Day, Recurring Log-In Calendar

Note: This is a cumulative calendar and will reset if you miss a day - be vigilant!

Path Reward Details

Solo Events

Grave Robber Solo Event

Big Spender Solo Event

Earn one point for every gold spent!

Weekly Solo Objectives

Click/tap tables to expand!

Catacomb Store

Trade your Cache of Treasures for one item from your progression's Catacomb Store.
Purchase limit of one, each!

Underground Crystal

Open Underground Crystals for a chance to add the following Champions to your roster!

Nick Fury, Domino, Absorbing Man, Kingpin, Mole Man, Red Guardian, Kindred, Hit-Monkey, Doctor Voodoo, Proxima Midnight, Gambit, Toad, Vulture, The Hood, Spider-Man 2099, King Groot, Black Widow, Dragon Man, Super-Skrull, Old Man Logan, Howard the Duck, Joe Fixit, Black Cat, Scorpion, Deadpool (X-Force), Yondu, Red Skull, Agent Venom, Loki, Captain America (WWII), Rhino

Edit: Added the forgotten details for the Cache of Treasures store! (where Paragons will find the customary Awakening Gem)
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Alatates13Alatates13 Posts: 9
    edited November 2023
    frag crystal titan?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    Everyone got used to those ag’s. Glad I held onto some generics. Figured this would happen. Lol
  • Options
    RiryokuRiryoku Posts: 29
    MCOC Team said:

• Collect a “Shiny Shovel” from your Weekly Solo Objectives to access and complete an additional path and collect your “Cache of Treasures”
    What is the content of the catacombs store?
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,718
    Riryoku said:

MCOC Team said:

Thank you for pointing it out! We added the missing tables above!
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Riryoku said:

MCOC Team said:

Thank you for pointing it out! We added the missing tables above!
    I have a question: is it like this month that paragon players get the solo event rewards from all previous difficulties as well, or is it so that you only get the solo event rewards from your own difficulty level?
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    What are we spending gold on? Is there going to be a special store? Or does this mean using gold for level ups and rankups?
  • Options
    MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Posts: 47
    TyEdge said:

What are we spending gold on? Is there going to be a special store? Or does this mean using gold for level ups and rankups?

It's just for spending gold, and 2mil gold in 1-month is so easy. I probably spend a couple million every level up event.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

It's just for spending gold, and 2mil gold in 1-month is so easy. I probably spend a couple million every level up event.
    I was hoping I could like…buy a 3-4 gem or something.

• Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I don't really get it get it, but it looks ok IG. Do daily paths. Get rewards. Spend gold get rewards. Do additional paths for special rewards. Do solo objectives. I kinda wish there was like a sum up somewhere.
    Might be counting wrong but I see 15k+ 6* shards, 3k 7* shards, 100 tier2 dust, 1 6* generic awakening gem as Paragon. At least those stand out to me.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    No t6cc shard ?
  • Options
    Yes, it’s unfortunate. No t6cc. But cyber week is coming. Hopefully we see plenty there.
  • Options
    Soupek_oneSoupek_one Posts: 5
    Let's goooo
  • Options
    Will there ever be a way to get a six star ag as a cavalier player?
  • Options
    Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Explain this logic - we give 6 star shards to cavalier players so they can progress to thronebreaker, but we give exactly 0 7 star shards for thronebreaker players to progress to paragon. On top of that, to reward the hard grinding of our thronebreaker players, we will not directly reward you with anything meant to rank up any 7 star champions you may have.

Lastly, what's the point of going to paragon if the only paragon specific 7 star shard reward you can get is 1000 measly shards. The rewards you documented here are an insult to your paragon and thronebreaker players. Go into time out and think about what you've done.
  • Options
    TRJ30TRJ30 Posts: 2

@Kabam Miike For the big spender solo event, do higher progressions receive the lower progression milestones as well as their own similar to last month's event quest?

Apologies if I missed it but was this question answered?
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 637 ★★★
    TRJ30 said:

@Kabam Miike For the big spender solo event, do higher progressions receive the lower progression milestones as well as their own similar to last month's event quest?

Yes, higher levels receive all levels below theirs
  • Options
    MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Posts: 47
    TRJ30 said:

No, no one answered it. Unfortunately, I don't think it's the case this month, and that we only get our progression rewards.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

TRJ30 said:

No, no one answered it. Unfortunately, I don't think it's the case this month, and that we only get our progression rewards.
    We'll see in 90 minutes...
  • Options
    Lo67KiLo67Ki Posts: 56
    Event soon
  • Options
    Lo67KiLo67Ki Posts: 56
    Tbh I believe this is good making the game fairer so cavs don’t get paragon rewards