Level up max level with units?

Kman_The_Great007Kman_The_Great007 Member Posts: 7
edited November 2023 in General Discussion

I noticed this ‘new feature’ after the update that allows you to pay units to level up your champs. Who the hell ever thought this would be a good idea, I mean why would anyone want this feature?

The button is so annoyingly placed that you can easily mistakenly press it, and then what, you lose your units to level up a champ!

This has to be the worst feature I have seen in years. Kabam, can you at least move the button out of the way, or have a way to disable it in settings? It just seems like the biggest cash grab as you can easily mistakenly press the button.

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    I mean, if I were be the biggest whale, this might be something.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,172 ★★★★★

I do hate having to go back and forth from my inventory to claim iso . . .
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

Looks messy, I don't like it. Still triggers my anxiety...
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 ★★★★
    Honestly, this is just like the option that has been recently added to rank up a champion with Units. Both are not worth it
  • Kman_The_Great007Kman_The_Great007 Member Posts: 7
    Well at least you have to confirm it. That’s not as bad as I thought it was. I have accidentally brought offers before when they randomly pop up, so I figured this would be the same thing, and I do now find myself being conscious about the button. I wish there was an option to disable certain features like this. It’s just annoying and I honestly see no value in this new feature
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    I love this! Although the level up/rank up for a 6* r5 is not available?? Tested for an 6* r3 to turn it into a r4, but the button is not there.