Legends celebration 7* selector

KontestmanKontestman Member Posts: 276 ★★
So let’s say as a complete hypothetical at a uncollected level pushing for cav which would be the best 7* to pick from the selector

Comments

• A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 995 ★★★★
    Whichever champ you want?

I picked Maw (2x)
    But I love Cam Sam too
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    picked red goblin with no regrets
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 828 ★★★
    Hyperion would be pick of the bunch for me
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,449 Guardian

Hyperion would be pick of the bunch for me

Hyperion isn't in it.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,007 ★★★★
    I picked Cap Sam and happy with him. I like to get new champs and not dupes (Assuming we get awakening gems in distant future)
    My next preference order is:
    Maw
    Emma
    Black Panther
    Antman
    Red Goblin
  • KontestmanKontestman Member Posts: 276 ★★
    Why is Emma so ultity is it because of immunities like I was thinking maw or cap Sam
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 786 ★★★★
    Honestly I never use my Emma, her immunities are nice but she has to be in her Crystal form which you can’t maintain the whole fight. I think for a progressing player she’s great but when you have a diverse roster there’s usually a better option. So I wish I would have picked maw, Atleast he’s a staple Bg defender

Honestly I never use my Emma, her immunities are nice but she has to be in her Crystal form which you can’t maintain the whole fight. I think for a progressing player she’s great but when you have a diverse roster there’s usually a better option. So I wish I would have picked maw, Atleast he’s a staple Bg defender

Don't sleep on maw as an attacker
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    i picked maw , but if i have a chance to do it again , i would have chosen Emma
    I’m going maw due to nullify for like ultron
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    I couldn’t pick any cause I wasn’t Paragon in time, but got Ant-Man and Emma from Basics already. Both decent.

I’m going maw due to nullify for like ultron

Maw would be a terrible option against Ultron, he would heal most of his attacks back since they are energy based
    Ultron heals from energy? @A_Fungi

Ultron heals from energy? @A_Fungi

Yes, he heals most of energy damage back and shrugs off incinerate/shock debuffs faster

You definitely do not need a nullify champ for him... he only gets regen (just parry him) and that evade (again, just parry him)
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 779 ★★★★

Why is Emma so ultity is it because of immunities like I was thinking maw or cap Sam

Her utilities include many immunities (Diamond form), taunt, power sting, reverse control immunity (synergy), and high special account damage
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,171 ★★★★★
    Maw falter so-2 damage which only grows stronger the more missions you complete? Easy choice, plus mine got duped 😬 so now he's a menace in BG.
    I’m think I’m gonna stank spidey ultron and then if I pull a 7* selector I’ll do maw but then again this may never happen this was a hypothetical post
  • WonderWanderWonderWander Member Posts: 80
    Maw is great