Options

EQ Is sasquatch thronebreaker

I suggest you kabam should not put a fight like this in game unless you want to run people away and they Uninstall the game. The Sasquatch is passive and regenerates 100 % because he's so passive and if you wanted to put a fight like this at least you could have made the defender aggressive. This fight is by far the dumbest fight with the nodes yall put on Sasquatch. Who for one has one of the highest health and then oh since he's unstoppable he can't be hit so regenerate what you just took off. Yeah right fun and trust me I'm considering Uninstalling the game and I've been playing for like 8 yrs but this fight is by far just one yall shouldn't have put in here. If you are trying to keep people especially during this time where yall are about to collect due to cyber weekend but you are gonna loose people with fights like this. Thanks for draining my resources in this fight.

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,493 ★★★★
    Goli? Is that you?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,203 ★★★★★
    Bring on the Void.
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★

I was so excited for this fight after all the posts about it being ridiculous. Even some folks in my alliance were complaining.

Morb cooked that Sassy so hard lol
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 790 ★★★
    Or could've search on this forum for some suggestions on what champs were feasible for a fight like this.
    Used AA and QS, but QS was better of the 2.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,784 ★★★★
    I used Overseer. Easy Peasy
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 193
    Scorpion with Toad synergy.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Skill issue
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,096 ★★★★★
    Lol it's not even that tough
    Use someone who can counter one of the annoying abilities, either unstoppable or heal block.
    It's like fighting hunan torch with doom and saying human torch is a broken defender
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 288 ★★★
    I used juggs. The boss is designed to be difficult as it's probably been a long time since they released a eq boss that requires specific counter. But with the depth of characters kabam released over the years there are a lot of choices to work with.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Flex 8 years of playing
    Depletes resources on 1 EQ Boss, and says people will quit over it.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    HoadyOZ said:

Scorpion with Toad synergy.

Doesn't work.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 641 ★★★
    Silk wrecks that fight
  • Options
    JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    I agree that Sasquatch is a complete pain to deal with, check the YouTube for tips, even then they barely beat him, so I know he's tough to fight, for those saying use slow/heal block champs when he's consistently either faltering and unstoppable the window to even hit is small, while your evading his moves, he's back to full health so I understand where he's coming from, but I'm still trying beat him, I ain't thrown in the towel just yet