**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Objectives not updating

I started doing objectives and for Winter Soldier fight I went for ROL and defeated WS 3 times using Ghost, Ultron and HulkBuster respectively but it still not showing up in Objectives and still unregistered
Anyone having same issues or we can do it in ROL ???

Comments

• Options
    The same thing happened with me when I used ghost against ROL winter soldier. I even fought rhino in act 1.3 with black widow deadly origins and didn’t get a point for that either. The only place I got a point was in the side quest when I used Shang Chi to defeat the rhino boss.

The wording states in any game mode (excluding practice mode), however this isn’t the case.
  • Options
    Same as above. Did 3 fights vs ROL WS with tech champs, none of the 3wins was registered.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★

Same as above. Did 3 fights vs ROL WS with tech champs, none of the 3wins was registered.

thats because the ROL champs are not updated, you need to find a WS either in duels or in a quest (not act 1 tho).
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

thats because the ROL champs are not updated, you need to find a WS either in duels or in a quest (not act 1 tho).

Thanks. Did Kabam ever update WS? Or they just exclude ROL?

Well, did duel some LC to complete the solo obj.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★

MiniMF said:

Thanks. Did Kabam ever update WS? Or they just exclude ROL?

Well, did duel some LC to complete the solo obj.
    Rol champs and act 1 champ are counted diffrerent in game and have their own stats and tags. the winter soldier you fight in ROL is different than in the usual content, same for jugg that still have his old kit btw