**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Happy November - Are you ready to SPELUNK in the "Dark Catacombs"?

Comments

• Options
    YumPapiYumPapi Posts: 1
    How many shovels do we get? Just one a week?
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Yes unfortunately
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★

Will there ever be a way to get a six star ag as a cavalier player?

My Cav account has three of them, plus the one I used on Nick. So yes.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,121 ★★★★
    So if I understand correctly, there's no reason to run weeks 2 or 3 or 4 multiple times past the first time with the shovel to obtain the Cache, right?

What I mean is, after that, if the rewards are all the same regardless, if you were to get in a flow with Week 1's Defenders, you could just keep using all the rest of your ropes on that and what you net from rewards is the same regardless?
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 465 ★★★
    So are we supposed to run each week’s quest 7 times a piece? Is that what’s intended?
  • Options

So if I understand correctly, there's no reason to run weeks 2 or 3 or 4 multiple times past the first time with the shovel to obtain the Cache, right?

What I mean is, after that, if the rewards are all the same regardless, if you were to get in a flow with Week 1's Defenders, you could just keep using all the rest of your ropes on that and what you net from rewards is the same regardless?

That’s what it seems like to me. All potential path rewards are the same each week - run the one you like best.
  • Options
    LuxoneoLuxoneo Posts: 7
    I did messed up my run with the ropes. i accidentally went 7x in a row in the side quest. i thought i was in 6th run. Than i got the 7 run and i clicked in and find out in a minute i forgot to claim the shovel and now i screwed. i can get all 4 chest rewards in catacombs store. Kabam you refused to help me. Fudge one click and you are screwed. They said they can not give my the rope back because i would get one more set of these reward than others :D these path rewards that i dont need. :D i need the chest. :(
  • Options
    Luxoneo said:

I did messed up my run with the ropes. i accidentally went 7x in a row in the side quest. i thought i was in 6th run. Than i got the 7 run and i clicked in and find out in a minute i forgot to claim the shovel and now i screwed. i can get all 4 chest rewards in catacombs store. Kabam you refused to help me. Fudge one click and you are screwed. They said they can not give my the rope back because i would get one more set of these reward than others :D these path rewards that i dont need. :D i need the chest. :(

You can do 2 chest paths next week
  • Options
    Guys they didn't say about weekly claims for gold spending event
    Then why did they kept in secret
    Kabam Miike please resolve this
  • Options
    Luxoneo said:

You can do week 1 but week 2 can be done only 6 times
    So use duels for the shiny shovels before you enter side quest
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 477 ★★★

Explain this logic - we give 6 star shards to cavalier players so they can progress to thronebreaker, but we give exactly 0 7 star shards for thronebreaker players to progress to paragon. On top of that, to reward the hard grinding of our thronebreaker players, we will not directly reward you with anything meant to rank up any 7 star champions you may have.

Lastly, what's the point of going to paragon if the only paragon specific 7 star shard reward you can get is 1000 measly shards. The rewards you documented here are an insult to your paragon and thronebreaker players. Go into time out and think about what you've done.

3k 7x Shards from the SQ and Solo Objectives PLUS 3k from the Paragon Gauntlet is a decent chunk. It isn't hard to grab either.

Thronebreakers shouldn't be focusing on obtaining 7 star Champions. It should be to get the 3 R4 6* Champions. Build your 6* roster first. If You can't do that, then why do you think you need a 7* Champion? Progress like most of us have.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    I need help.

What do I need to do for this side quest?
  • Options

I need help.

What do I need to do for this side quest?

1. Complete grave robber solo event, earn ropes
    2. Complete treasure Hunter solo objective, earn shovels
    3. Use ropes to enter SQ. Use shovel on special path once per week to earn cache.
    4. Trade in cache for rewards in store
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Thanks (again) @MrSakuragi

I seem to have extra ropes. Should I be holding them or blowing them on lower difficulties?

I can only see 4 chests in store, is that all there is?
  • Options

Thanks (again) @MrSakuragi

I seem to have extra ropes. Should I be holding them or blowing them on lower difficulties?

I can only see 4 chests in store, is that all there is?

You get the path rewards each time. So use them on higher difficulties or hold them for future weeks if you’re not liking this week’s fights. Path rewards won’t change.

Yes, there are only 4 chests. You’ll get them all, one per week.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I Don't know If i got this right:
    If i Don't Like/ can't do the other weeks.i can stay in week one and can use the shovels (i get via duells) in lower week one difficulties to get the chests for Paragon Shop.
    Right?

But If the later weeks give better path rewards (maybe, i Don't know now)
    I can Safe my ropes for the final week and only do one shovel run in the previous topthreadlevel weeks?

Sry for asking, i can't keep track of the informations Sometimes
  • Options
    3DBoy213DBoy21 Posts: 2
    Hello Mr. Kabam,

I was in the inventory looking at the Deathless items and found that you can sell them. You cannot do this with other items of similar status (platpool parts to make the champs). Can you please remove this feature from the game so that nobody sells the peace for 1 gold on accident.
  • Options
    Cassy said:

I Don't know If i got this right:
    If i Don't Like/ can't do the other weeks.i can stay in week one and can use the shovels (i get via duells) in lower week one difficulties to get the chests for Paragon Shop.
    Right?

But If the later weeks give better path rewards (maybe, i Don't know now)
    I can Safe my ropes for the final week and only do one shovel run in the previous topthreadlevel weeks?

Sry for asking, i can't keep track of the informations Sometimes

This is all correct. The path rewards won’t change though.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
    Who make Ms the rewards for these events doesn’t makes sense with how they do it. For instance, in the catacombs store, thronebreaker get 17,100 t6 basic and 13500 t3 Alfa while paragon gets a whole one of each. They Thronebreaker like it was easy to get. Getting paragon is easier then getting thronebreaker. I think Thronebreakers should half of what paragons get. They give thronebreaker iso 5 basic(3000), the same as every class below while pargons get iso-6(10,000). Throne should be getting at least class iso-5. I know paragons earned their rewards. Im not saying what they get is unfair because it is. Im saying they treat thronebreaker the worst and alway have. The grandmaster fight is probably still the hardest fight in the game until that new content drops with grandmaster 2.0 haha.
    I hope this feed will get positive feed back so we can help our fellow comrades get better for rewards for themselves.
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 213

Getting paragon is easier than TB?

Act 6 still sucks. Simply no fun, aggravating nodes.
  • Options

Getting paragon is easier than TB?

Act 6 still sucks. Simply no fun, aggravating nodes.
    That’s exactly what I’m saying. TB is the worse one to get. Yet TB get **** on in rewards. In no way or shape am I saying TB should get equal to paragons. I am saying they should get much better then cav players which they really don’t.
  • Options
    @kabamJax
    Threat lvl 5 paragon path 2 isn’t giving correct path rewards. It’s giving 6* shards and not the 5 or 6* relic shards
  • Options
    Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Deder80 said:

@kabamJax
    Threat lvl 5 paragon path 2 isn’t giving correct path rewards. It’s giving 6* shards and not the 5 or 6* relic shards

I've only done 2 of the side quests so far, but I'm pretty sure the answer to this is that different rewards can spawn in each spot.
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 228
    Sorry, I’m still a little thick with this side quest.
    Does the cache have the same store value regardless of which threat level I acquire it?
    Are the Threat levels only different in the path rewards offered?
    I can farm Threat level 5 multiple times a week and get new path rewards each time?
    Thanks for advice.
  • Options
    HoadyOZ said:

Sorry, I’m still a little thick with this side quest.
    Does the cache have the same store value regardless of which threat level I acquire it?
    Are the Threat levels only different in the path rewards offered?
    I can farm Threat level 5 multiple times a week and get new path rewards each time?
    Thanks for advice.

The caches are all the same. Value is only determined by your progression level. If you don’t care about path rewards, play the lowest level. You will get the same items from the cache in level 1 as level 5.

You do get path rewards and gold in each time through.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    How come there is 'degen' in threat5 vs King Groot.. there is no mention of degen.. I had to use bunch of revive and potion.. kabam this is bs.. read the node and there is no mention of degen.. did I miss something? Is this a deliberate ploy for summoners to waste revive and potion?

Rhino didn't have such annoying node.. its not even skill issue, King Groot has hp and can regen..

What mystic, skill, and mutant did y'all bring?
    I have 6* rank3 Kitty Pryde, Rintrah, and rank4 Kingpin.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 387 ★★★
    Flare is what is causing the degen.