**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Big Spender Solo Event

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,239 ★★★★★
Content is getting released in about 8 hours. Does this mean the Gold spent event is immediate so we will be able to ascend our 3rd 6* as soon as new content drops? Also this is basicly a big level up solo right?

Comments

• Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 353 ★★
    what event again? where from this Big spender gold event what not please?
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★

all the infos of this event are in the november post at the top of the page
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,071 ★★★★

Content is getting released in about 8 hours. Does this mean the Gold spent event is immediate so we will be able to ascend our 3rd 6* as soon as new content drops? Also this is basicly a big level up solo right?

That would be assuming paragons have access to tb rewards. I don't think it has been confirmed yet. But it would be great if true...
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★
    I would spend all 51 million gold i have rn to ascend my Kate Bishop
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

all the infos of this event are in the november post at the top of the page
    yeah seen. thanks
  • Options

That would be assuming paragons have access to tb rewards. I don't think it has been confirmed yet. But it would be great if true...
    Agreed
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★

Yeah, and I don’t think that will be the case, would be too generous.
  • Options
    Adri5846Adri5846 Posts: 46

Looking last month SQ it can be...
  • Options
    Soupek_oneSoupek_one Posts: 5
    It would be amazing
  • Options

LOL.WHERE IS IT?
  • Options
    We will know in 35 minutes.
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 206
    Are everyone else's rewards locked to 500k weekly. Didn't see it mentioned anywhere and seems a weird objective to time lock.
  • Options
    HopeLivesHopeLives Posts: 3
    Mine got locked after claiming to 200k milestone rewards
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,650 ★★★★★
    I hit all the milestones for the level up even and can only claim up to the 500k milestone
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★
    That’s intended. You can claim a bit every week.
  • Options
    Soupek_oneSoupek_one Posts: 5
    It would be amazing