Options

Does anyone know how you can do this?

First I just want to let you guys know that I won this match so I’m not just doing this because I lost or anything, I’m just genuinely curious as to how they managed to finish with full health. The only possible way I can see this happen is if hey let Electro hit them until Fury reached his second life and managed to end the fight in that small window he was at 100%. Afterwards I tried to achieve the same results but I was unable to do any insight you guys might have is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 639 ★★★
    What they did in the fight you explained that already, there's possibly nothing else they could do
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210

What they did in the fight you explained that already, there's possibly nothing else they could do

That’s what I was assuming, as I don’t think they cheated since they lost the other two fights. It’s just that it seems unlikely to have timed it so perfectly since Fury starts losing health almost as soon as he reaches 100%, but I suppose that’s the only option I guess
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 345 ★★★
    it’s usually pretty easy to get them to like 2% health and then lose your first life and special 3 immediately to finish at 100% health
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210

it’s usually pretty easy to get them to like 2% health and then lose your first life and special 3 immediately to finish at 100% health

Ah ok thanks for that insight, guess I have a lot more to learn about playing Nick Fury