**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Pepe Necropolis 100% 🀩🀩🀩🀩

VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 β˜…β˜…

Comments

• Options
    Adri5846Adri5846 Posts: 46 β˜…
    Vedisuke said:

Just now? It took more or less 16 hours.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,371 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Damn! Impressive sleep deprivation management skills, on top of all the other skills, right?

What’s I sow the most of was just brut fouce it with revive to. Not that’s can’t say he wasn’t skilled because he definitely way better then me haven’t played for 2 years just com back to se what changed.
  • Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 103 β˜…
    Can't wait to see what he does with that 7*r3 maestro
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,152 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Doesn’t he have a well known history of being a merc?

Dont knock his shine because you are jealous.
    I’m not, it’s obviously an impressive feat, it just feels dishonorable to commemorate such a prestigious title when mercing is not only frowned upon but against ToS.
    😭Who says he's a merc now though even if he may have been one before...
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 β˜…β˜…

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I have no problems with the people doing the merc'ing, especially back in the day
    I mostly have issues with the people buying the mercs.
    Can't really explain why I feel like that, but I do

Huge congrats to Pepe for this amzing achievement! Do we know if he was first?

yes
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BeastDad said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Doesn’t he have a well known history of being a merc?

Dont knock his shine because you are jealous.
    I’m not, it’s obviously an impressive feat, it just feels dishonorable to commemorate such a prestigious title when mercing is not only frowned upon but against ToS.
    Prestigious title? This is a mobile phone game dude.
    Yet the dude lost sleep over it so whats your point
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,387 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pepe is the first to livestream 100% exploration of Necropolis but Fintech is the first to get the Valiant title since he already had a rank 3 7 star from winning the battlerealm brawl. So all he need was to complete Necropolis and rank up one other 7 star and boom spiderham was rank 3. Congrats to both.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,356 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wong_98 said:

The t7b looks goofy

It’s like 2 t4b’s doing the tango.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,773 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So it means he’s King of the Dead?