**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So am I just out of luck for platinumpool?

So I've got all 5 pieces for platinumpool. Went to the store to try and cash in just to find it's not there.
I did some digging only to find out you have to be "Uncollected"
Is this true? Why would they make the pieces and cards even available for me? Have people put in the work who can't be rewarded?
Please no rude comments. Yes I am new and just learning everything.

Comments

• Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    Yeah you just need to progress further in the story, beat act 5 chapter 2 and you’ll be able to get him, along with a bunch of other upgrades to your account that will make it easier to grow your roster.
  • Options
    Trill_78Trill_78 Posts: 4
    Crcrcrc said:

You can get to uncollected in about 2 hours if you really try for it. They’re available so that you have a second thing to look forward to once you hit that level

My heros are getting KOd in chapter 4....only level 30. Been playing less than a week.
    I get it, again I just don't understand why theyd make the event playable or allow you to collect the pieces if this the case
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Trill_78 said:

Crcrcrc said:

You can get to uncollected in about 2 hours if you really try for it. They’re available so that you have a second thing to look forward to once you hit that level

My heros are getting KOd in chapter 4....only level 30. Been playing less than a week.
    I get it, again I just don't understand why theyd make the event playable or allow you to collect the pieces if this the case
    They make it available so summoners can start preparing in advance and claim it as soon as he becomes available. I mean if they didn't make them available to you, it would take you longer to claim him since you'd have to work towards getting pieces after becoming Uncollected as opposed to just claiming the reward.