food for thought

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me, how do you beat 4/50 Hypes, with all or nothing node ( tier 7 aw) using such lame champions like 5*karnak 1/25, 5* falcon 1/17 and 4* angela 1/10 without losing even 1% of health? I just can't see it happening, they are not burning any energy, and just by hitting him + his power gain he would gain 3 bars in first 10
secs of the fight, then slam them all into the ground.
Then using the same champions go through champs like 12k mordo on 100% health taken by bleed over 60s, spider man stark which has about 22k rating with limber, and after all this alone defeating our aw boss - 5* 3/55 duped dormammu with only one champ lost - 4* 1/10 angela.
Is it even possible?
Do any of you guys see this happening?

This are not any personal accusations, just wanted to start a discussion if anyone sees it possible.

Thanks

Comments

• NDK13NDK13 Member Posts: 620 ★★
    iceman for 1 or magik I always take magik to AW
  • KrzykrzykrzKrzykrzykrz Member Posts: 8
    Well ok, but this situation actually happened in my aw, and there was this guy with karnak falcon and angela like above and did all this. Lets focus on that, not how to defeat them other way
  • HzoriHzori Member Posts: 288 ★★
    Impossible, not with those champs anyways
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Member Posts: 464 ★★★
    Yeah, even with crazy skillz that seems a bit of a stretch dude. Suspicious.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Member Posts: 495
    No way. None of these champs got power control. Shouldn't make it pass Hypes.
  • OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Member Posts: 113
    I think you might have ran into a mode, just based off the attack team. Without a power control champ hyp would destroy all 3 that’s even if falcon used his recon to stop his power gain for a little while. Dorm would have degenerated the entire team.
  • OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Member Posts: 113
    Sorry mod*
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Member Posts: 480 ★★
    The passive aggressive is strong with this post.

It's pretty clear that you already know that they are cheating. Just report them.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    No way. None of these champs got power control. Shouldn't make it pass Hypes.

Hyperion is easy to bait. Powercontrol champs make it easier, but definitely possible with any champ. There is just some luck and a lot of baiting involved.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    I missed the part about AoN node, sorry, completely my bad.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Member Posts: 441 ★★
    Well ok, but this situation actually happened in my aw, and there was this guy with karnak falcon and angela like above and did all this. Lets focus on that, not how to defeat them other way

Well then it sounds like it is an accusation after all, no?
  • BobomanBoboman Member Posts: 716 ★★
    Bait his L1 out then 2nd parry him or wait till he goes for a heavy let him finish and hit him for a 4-hit combo then go back and repeat
  • BahamutBahamut Member Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Beating 5* R4 Hype with all or nothing, using 1/25 Karnak? Report them and hope Kabam actually pays attention to all this crazy ****
  • KestrelleKestrelle Member Posts: 441 ★★
    Boboman wrote: »
    Bait his L1 out then 2nd parry him or wait till he goes for a heavy let him finish and hit him for a 4-hit combo then go back and repeat

You didn't read his post
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,768 ★★★★★
    OP is trying to talk about cheating without "talking" about cheating. Hes not trying to figure out how to beat hyp