Options

Banquet requirements?

Does anyone know what level / progression you will have to be to participate in the banquet this year?

Comments

• Options
    N1nj4SkillzZN1nj4SkillzZ Posts: 25
    I think any progression works? Banquet gives Kabam a lot of money, I doubt they would lock it behind a progression title lol
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 431 ★★

I think any progression works? Banquet gives Kabam a lot of money, I doubt they would lock it behind a progression title lol

I remember you having to be a certain progression level last year if I remember rightly, but I may have that mistake tbh
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    U have to be Conqueror or lvl like 40 I think
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,165 ★★★★★

U have to be Conqueror or lvl like 40 I think

That is how it was advertised, but when the event happened you needed to meet both of those conditions
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★

Does anyone know what level / progression you will have to be to participate in the banquet this year?

The last two years it was necessary to be level 40 and have finished act 4 (Conqueror). Last year there was also a requirement to be in the alliance at least 14 days before starting the Banquet event (to guarantee alliance rewards). The account must also have a minimum age, now I don't remember which one.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,165 ★★★★★

The last two years it was necessary to be level 40 and have finished act 4 (Conqueror). Last year there was also a requirement to be in the alliance at least 14 days before starting the Banquet event (to guarantee alliance rewards). The account must also have a minimum age, now I don't remember which one.
    Last year account needed to be created before Nov 20