**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Request: Add 1-2 star collector crystal to cornucopia and 2 star arena

2»

Comments

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I think those crystals should be added but shouldn't replace the current ones.

Those Arenas are worthless because milestones are few and crappy 2*s. The solution isn't replace the **** with a different **** you don't have (then you want it), the solution is replace the **** with a no ****. The same crystals together are a better prize, at least they arent longer few but more 2*s now.

Plus, removing the current crystals just decrease possibilities to maxsig them, the only good thing for 2*s.

Do you really do the arena to max them? It’s 8 crystals. I would love it if instead of 8 two star crystals I could get 8 collector’s crystals.
    Nope, and nobody should do it for it right now. That is the point. Rewards should be improved to motivate people to do it.
    I'm not asking 5* shards, just don't remove the current 2*s, it's not necessary remove some 2*s for get a new 2* if you can have both.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Amazing idea! This is awesome. This is actually a very simple and easy request to be granted by the game team... :-)
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    In favor of this..just adding to the interest level here as the game should have this implemented
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    I think those crystals should be added but shouldn't replace the current ones.

Those Arenas are worthless because milestones are few and crappy 2*s. The solution isn't replace the **** with a different **** you don't have (then you want it), the solution is replace the **** with a no ****. The same crystals together are a better prize, at least they arent longer few but more 2*s now.

Plus, removing the current crystals just decrease possibilities to maxsig them, the only good thing for 2*s.

Do you really do the arena to max them? It’s 8 crystals. I would love it if instead of 8 two star crystals I could get 8 collector’s crystals.
    Nope, and nobody should do it for it right now. That is the point. Rewards should be improved to motivate people to do it.
    I'm not asking 5* shards, just don't remove the current 2*s, it's not necessary remove some 2*s for get a new 2* if you can have both.

Why does it always have to be more? And who says we can have both? Or even should have both?

But we’re not asking for more. Personally do do them for the few 2* champs. Only if I have left over time, and usually when there is a solo arena event on at the same time. But I do them about half the time. Collector’s crystals instead of normal 2* crystals would get me to do them every week.